Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Classes are back! In which we just hang out!

Hello everyone!! Good evening! Such a pleasure to have you here! How was your day? How are things going? As always, I wish you the best and hope your Monday was great! I know, Mondays are usually that day people hate, so many Garfields out there, but well, in many ocasions we wake up and we have a regular day, so most of that is just in our heads, as I said the human mind is a powerful thing!
As you know, my classes returned today, but I woke up with the right foot, had a nice morning, watered my dear planties, putted my best clothes (and had a sweater in hand, of course, though I didn't need it, cause the day was so hot it reminded me of February), and went to college... just to find out I didn't have classes today! The teacher wasn't there, and he didn't show up, at all! If I knew that, I could just have stayed at home and had an extra day of carefreeness, but yes, those things are hard to predict. It wasn't a waste of time though, far from that, I saw my college mates! I'm starting to get along with the whole class, and it was great seeing those familiar faces again!
Apart from that, I layed down the foundation for a new sketch, one I'm very excited about, hope I can finish it soon. Actually, I hope I may keep on drawing and doing my stuff inspite of the fact the classes returned, not only because you have to study and all of that, but also because I only have the morning and the evening as "free times", and the mornings go as fast as the speed of light, and in the evenings I'm just tired and looking for low-energy activities. 
Anyway, as I said, tiredness is a thing on college days, unfortunately, but I won't abandon the blog! I was planning on post about a movie I like today, or even about my plants or something like that, unfortunately those are bigger projects, and today I was looking for something more easy to write about, that didn't required any research or anything of that kind... I couldn't find anything, so yes, here am I just chatting about my day, hope you're not bored, promise I'm bringing nice stuff this week, just wait and see! I don't like to leave my posts without any nice image, so let me show you all this picture!


As you know, in July the independence day happened in America, the famous 4th of July! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE USA! I'm not american, I'm brazilian, but I just love America, I love a nice party, fireworks and a nice holiday, the colors of the american flag are eyecandy (not surprisingly they're also the colors of the French and Dutch one) and LOOK AT THIS FESTIVE CORGI!!! ISN'T THIS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER??? YES, I KNOW, HE'S WONDERFUL!!!
Okay, hm, this was an odd post, but I had so much fun writing it! Just me, you, and my thoughts! Yaay! If you're still here hanging out, guess what? YOU'RE THE VERY BEST! Thank you so much for being here! See you again soon!! BYEE

Comments