Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Song of the week on Saturday! In Which we talk about Lover!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you and good afternoon also! Wish you the best, dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are going okay, how is the weather where you are? Here the weather is hot, not a sign of rain for today, though that may change, who knows? I for one would love some of it! You guys know how I love rain and stuff! And anyway, my back hurts, ugh, wish it didn't, guess making some drawings on bad position has this as a result, dang it! I would like to say it's worth it, and I think my drawings look very nice, BUT God, my back hurts! I hope this bad feeling goes away soon, honestly! Also, my notebook is back at my hands! I'm here installing The Sims in it, like so, and I can't wait to play it again, gonna be really fun times! And while I install it, I want to share a nice song with you guys, a song that is about Liberty and New Love! Lover, by Taylor Swift!



Taylor has some pretty awesome songs, some hard to understand, also quite simple, I believe this one is in between for me, she has songs that are pretty straightforward and others that require some interpretation, this requires some for me, on my end, first of all, I love the retro vibe of it, that isn't dropped at any moment of the melody for a more modern beat, which is quite nice! I like to see modern artists making new songs out of styles that have been around for quite a while and gets forgotten quite often by younger audiences! This soft enjoyable ballad, like I said, it's quite a young song in which a new couple enjoys the freedom of a new romance, the freshness of their lifes, everything is a possibility in this beautiful world, and it's quite nice to hear about it as the song progresses, I honestly think it's a great work, her new album, coming with 15 brand new songs and some already released this year, making a total of 18 songs, quite a lot, is very enjoyable and amazing, the aesthetics of it are my favorite on the Taylor universe so far, honestly it comes together really nice and I should bring more songs of it to the blog, in fact I will in the future! But for now, let us chill at the sound of Lover!
Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the best! See you soon!!

Comments