Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which I go on a walk in the night

Hello guys! Happy Monday and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope you had a nice weekend, wish you the best and hope your week started with the right foot! How is the weather where you are? Here it is like a sauna, hot and humid, which is sad, and might be the reason for what I did yesterday, but first let me share a picture with you guys, it is after all picture of the week day! And this is also why I'm at a photography course!


Sorry for the poor quality, I took this picture yesterday while walking at night! It wasnt supposed to have a flash, BUT anyway, it happens right?
So this Sunday I decided I was going on a walk no matter what, I couldn't go earlier that day because there were people in the street, which would be fine, but those were people MY AGE, which makes me irrationally shy, I don't know, I worry about people looking at me, taking mental notes about myself, you know, humans are judgemental by nature, I know cause I'm a human and I make judgements too. Anyway, so I decided to go on a walk instead in the night, like at 6PM to be more or less precise, and it was pretty interesting, of course I couldn't take many pictures as normally I would, or at least in inexplored places, BUT it wasn't only enjoyable but also really inspiring! It brought me back to my character, Noah Slipperson, and his experience walking in the night, while he searches for the mysteries around him, Mysteries that the Dark holds, these are the moments that make me wanna draw, make me wanna write as well, everything sounds different in a night, it is like a gateway to another dimension, I should indeed write more often, but so far, I'm still resting after have done the fanfic of Over The Garden Wall, until I'm crazy again to embark on another adventure, should it be soon? Only time will tell truly, and anyway, this is what we have for today on the divagation store, thank you so much for being here dear reader and thank you so much for being here, and I see you all on the next post hopefully...

Comments