Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Picture of the week! In which we talk about the beautiful scenario!

Happy Monday everyone! Good afternoon and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, hope all is well with you and things are fine! Are you enjoying the holiday season with Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas? I know I am! So happy for this time of the year guys! Recently I started playing a new game! City: Skylines! Do you guys like this one? I'm enjoying it so far, and I enjoy the fact that Thank Goodness my computer can run it, what a wonderful surprise it is! So, coming back to Christmas season, I have a picture I want to share with you guys! Let's jump to it!



So I found this beautiful scenario at the Christmas shop recently and I loved it so much! It makes me happy to see it! All the colors and what it means to me, the beautiful reminder of the carefree days, wonderful moments of the superb season that comes with the winds of October, the winds of such a beautiful time for photography, for faith, for colors, for happiness! What a dream come true this is! A house filled with love in it!
Sorry for sometimes writing so little on the blog guys, but sometimes just some words are necessary to express what I have on my mind! And it is a process to make a post from scratch indeed! Well thank you so much for being here, dear reader, and I wish you the best, and you are the best! See you on the next post!

Comments