Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Song of the week! In Which we talk about the Salted Caramel Ice Cream!

Hello guys! Happy Friday and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and you are the best, and I hope your day may be a good one! Hope all is well and hope all may be if they aren't right now... How is the weather where you are? Here it's a bit rainy, FINALLY, but the sun soon will come and will bring the heat, which sucks. I must say even when I barely can write I love having a blog for my ideas and my writing, I love to be here guys, even if I'm busy sometimes and can't write, like was the case for most of this week, one that had its ups and downs, for example: Tuesday was Awesome! I had a class on light painting and had much fun with the people at my class, just doing stuff and so on, and at the same day I finished a map I've been trying to finish since forever on Dawn of Discovery/Anno 1404! Was SUPER SATISFYING! I also had a very comfy chair on the top of all that, but Wednesday was a sadder day, and so on, here's how life goes, well anyway, today is song of the week, maybe later I can talk about the awesome Tuesday, photography class, I will try to do it tomorrow, let's jump to the awesome song of today!




So I totally discovered this song out of chance back in September I think, and I didn't care much for it at first, BUT as I listened to it this last week I ended up loving it, the synthpop vibe of it is amazing and it pleases me a lot, this whole album has a strong synthpop experimental vibe to it, one of the styles I've been enjoying the most this season of the year! Also, even if I'm on a diet now, I love ice cream, so any mention to it has my attention 100%, the music video is really cool as well, I loved it a lot, I also love the cover art for the album, one that I recommend a lot! It is worth it!
So this is it for today's post guys! Thank you so much for being here, you are awesome! See you again soon on another post!!!

Comments