Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we have the night of the grand sleep!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Sunday to you! How are things going, how are you today? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well! How is the weather where you are? I hope it's at least fresh and liveable, not like the hot sauna I'm in right now, oh dear, guys why does it have to be so hot? Summer doesn't read the script, it was supposed to be a fresh christmas! Come on! I do love Christmas either way though, today I just wanted to have a quick post to tell you all about this huge night of sleep I had between Saturday and Sunday... The opposite of my sleepless night I had this Friday to Saturday!



It was so deep, the sleep, that I don't recall anything that happened after 7PM! I think that's when I started sleeping, I think it was supposed to be just a nap, but noooo, it wasn't just a nap, was a trip to the Dreamlands of Danieria, and let me tell you the tales from there, because I have a couple, or at least one that I remember! One of them happened in the library of my old school, ancient school, from the past indeed, there was a very grumpy library lady, a group of people I cant call the names in my head, and after the first shelves of books a whole new world! Filled with beautiful books, leather couches so comfortable they would rest you only by looking at them, huge windows at the end and the ceiling kept getting higher and higher, and I couldn't run either, because there was something in the air preventing me to do so, I would walk even, and wouldn't leave the initial place I was in, agonizing! By the end of this dream I tried running away from the library lady, and even if I managed to escape her, I would run without leaving my place! I could see there was a hidden room there at the library, colored in brown and gold patterns, just like the image I just posted, there was a staircase there as well at this place, one that I don't know for sure where it was heading, but I'm sure it was for a beautiful place, one that I couldn't see, alas. And thus ending the first dream, wish I could remeber the other ones, unfortunately I cant...
I should decorate my house for Christmas, the only thing preventing me to do so is the lack of wrapping stick, and the fan that blows all my papers away from their places, which sucks! Well anyways, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, hope you liked the post! See you next time, love you all! 

Comments