Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we have some Christmas songs with Riley Elmore! And more!

Hello to you dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? Happy December! Happy Friday as well! As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you so far, and may it stay that way! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, with chance of hot by the afternoon haha, it sucks, let me tell you, I wish the winter could be in this time of year, but alas, it is not to be! Well, moving on, I had a calm day so far, and also a calm week I'd say, It is December, the best time of the year after all! It is always a silver era for me! And to go with it, I have some Jazz Christmas music to share with you guys today! This one is by the amazing Riley Elmore, that I have talked about before on the blog! So here we go, let's jump into it!



I love his voice and the arrangements of his songs! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you Riley for keeping Jazz alive, you and Zach are the future and the present! Riley is also such a nice human, I love talking to him on Instagram when I can, even if I miss him on Twitter haha, I definitely recommend this song for you guys, it is worth the listen, also only four songs in this pack, really bite size, ideal for a couple of minutes, and will leave you with the feel of "I want more"! Also, in this running machine that we are, I'd like to share a work done by Krayr Castle (Instagram: @krayrcastle), a very well talented artist! I love this work so much it makes me wanna draw as well, which is such a feature, it inspires me a lot and I'm extremely grateful for it, in fact the work is so good I started following this streamer right away, I didn't even waited! It reminds me so much of Over the garden wall I absolutely loved it!!! Oh how the gentle wind
Beckons through the leaves
As autumn colors fall!


This is the icon made for the streamer and photographer John Ochs! Which is a nice person! You can find him at @johnochs_ on Instagram and at This Link on Twitch! I recently started following him and he appears to be such a nice human! I definitely will keep on following him and hopefully develop a friendship with him as time goes by!
So this is it for today! Just a couple of bite size shoutouts to nice people and some recommendations to you guys! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, Happy Christmas to you and I wish you the best and I see you again next time hopefully!

Comments