Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we talk about The Christmas Puppy

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Saturday, day 21 of December, this time of Christmas and good cheer! How are you today and how are things going? How is Christmas time going for you? As usual, I wish you the best and I'm so excited Christmas is so close to us, I mean, it's always with us, BUT the time of the year that we OFFICIALLY celebrate this amazing season is amongst us, much to our happiness! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, and with a good chance of more hot, but I got a good fan next to me which is giving me a very good amount of wind in my face, so that's good! Today I have an image to share with you guys! One that brings me much joy and cheer! I present the Christmas Pup!



The Christmas Pup is in the family for about 10 years now! Which is so crazy! He was there before this wall was Blue, and I must say that one is the only thing blue about this picture haha, also, he used to bark the Jingle Bells song when you pressed his paw! How cool is that? but well, speaking of which, I should have posted this yesterday but I was really feeling down that day, without any single inspiration and my mind wasn't on the right side, but today I did my homework, I didn't rush waking up, I drank two mugs of coffee for that extra energy I was in need of and here we are, talking about the Christmas Puppy, representing the faithful companion that will come every December to fill your house with joy and cheer, and this is the Christmas Decoration, that represents everything of beautiful and good in life, coming after a year in stand by to culminate on this celebration of life and beauty, that I am happy to say is my favorite time of the year! I'm still not 100% today, of course, but just for the fact that is Christmas, and the 24 is so close of us, this already gives me 50% of inspiration and energy to keep on going! The other 50% of course is up to me, and I confess I sometimes suck at finding them, but anyway, here we are, on a post I managed on doing, which is no small feat! Well anyway, this post is getting quite long so I should stop writing for now haha, wish you the best dear reader, good day to you, see you next time, if possible!

Comments