Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which I test Blogger on my Phone!

Why hello there, dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather? I hope it is fresh and rainy, as it is here today! Such a lovely rainy day, just the way I like it! I’m here in my bed, chillin out and stuff, and guess what? I’m writing this post on my phone! How awesome is that? I mean, the idea thing was for blogger to have its own app, BUT I understand why that’s not the case, well, anyway, I’m glad to be here today! I hope this make it easier for me to share my thoughts with you guys as well! Anyway, this is the end of this segment, next I will continue this post on my computer because if only I could post pictures from the phone, yes, this version of blogger still have lots of work ahead for it to properly thrive.


So here's for an excellent month of June, I say from my computer now, and with this wonderful wonderful picture of merengues of each different color and flavor! Oh my beloved, how wonderful this is! A new month, June! Gone is May, hopefully life will return to normal and I will finally get a haircut, as I really need one! Anyway, wish you the best my friend, see you next time, hopefully soon! And I hope my book may arrive as well, as my new headphones and also my new charging cable are here with me!


Comments