Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about the garden filled with succulents!

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Monday to you! A new fresh week! I hope it's a real good one! How are you and how are things going? I hope it's well! And how is the weather, a question I couldn't miss. Here, it's been a lovely weather, really a very amazing one, that brings me joy and hope for the Winter days that are here! And I got some news for you! 
So I went to visit my grandparents yesterday, I went over for lunchtime! It was truly nice, to see them again, after three months, wow! That's crazy, am I right? Yes, absolutely! And I also went to the house of my aunt to take some pictures of her garden of succulents! I'd like to share some of them with you today, as I keep on talking a bit how it was there and what I did today also! Then I plan on streaming a bit on Twitch!


Succulents are incredible, they are so cute and resistant and amazing! Their format, their colors, they are something else! I am glad to be here sharing this with you all even if I can think of anything coherent to say today, so it goes... Well, I am having a couple of really weird dreams these days, I can't think why do they target me so often! I remember fights with some of my acquaintances in High School and such...


I hope to share more of this wonderful world in the next post, if I can, as today, I think two pictures is gonna be too crowded! Well, as I finished taking pictures, I couldn't see my aunt anywhere, she returned to the house of my grandparents moments ago, so is life, I found that moment to be really special.
And well, this is it for today, I'm really sad because someone deleted me on Discord and I just don't know who did it, I guess this is the natural selection of friendships acting! Anyway, thank you so much to the REAL friends who are reading this, love yall, and I hope that the next post comes soon! Also, before I end, I need to tell you that I moved one of my plants to another vase! Yes! Because the poor thing was feeling suffocated in the current vase I had for her, so is life. Anyway, bye! See you real soon!

Comments