Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

In which we talk about Moving!

Hello and good morning dear reader, my friend! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! As for me, this post I will discuss something that is happening in my life that is really exciting! How is the weather? Here it's cloudy with a chance of meatballs, which is wonderful! Okay, so first, take a look at this image, the image of my ravaged working place, where the magic used to happen, before it was like this:


Lots of colors and stuff, just the way I like it, now it looks like this, and this is only the beginning:




A image of sadness after a storm, I had to remove all of that! And why? Because, well...
So, I'm moving! Yes! Effective immediately! I can't wait to go to our new place finally, I say our because of course I'll be moving with my mother and my brother, BUT also, I'm getting a bedroom to myself! I'm so happy!!! There is a lot to organize, this is true, but luckily this is also a fun part about moving! We did quite a research before making the final move, we visited 4 apartments, and we settled for the third one. The first one was very much fine, but had some killer flaws, like the kitchen was too small, there was no balcony at all, and one of the rooms was seriously in disavantage, so that was a no. The second was a tepid 6.5/10. The third one was the best option in my opinion, the location is great, the apartment, in my opinion, is the best one, and my brother agrees with me, and so does my mother. The fourth was the worst! The apartment was falling apart! I am glad things are moving up so far.
Like I said, we are already moving and we should be over by August 10, that's right, two days before my birthday on August 12, which means I will be celebrating my birthday on the new place, which is super awesome, and kind of worrysome too. I hope I may have a super chill day on my birthday and stuff, as I love birthdays so much, specially my birthday, and I hope August may be a wonderful month indeed. 
Let us hope, and I will keep you guys updated on the move, hopefully I WONT FORGET on writing here on the blog, RIGHT DANIEL. Yea, I don't know when I'll be able to be writing from the new place, or even streaming there, BUT well, we shall see how it goes! Lots of things to happen, see you guys real soon! 

Comments