Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about the Moonlight Scene!

Hello dear reader, and good morning! Happy Sunday and I do wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? Wow, let me tell you, I'm a bit groggy, because I took a sleeping pill at 1AM and that thing was strong! So strong, I finally managed to wake up at a reasonable time, 8AM, instead of the 5AM time I usually wake up. Why did I took the medicine? Because I had a huge Burger King dinner yesterday, two cheeseburgers, delicious, two french frie portions, delicious, and two cans of soda, also delicious. All of this made my stomach so full, at the end of the day I couldn't sleep, so here we are at the starting point of this post all over again! I don't regret nothing, believe me.

So, I've been hit hard with the writer's block disease this week, which sucks a lot, and not a whole lot happened that I could mention worthy of an entire post, alas for me. But well, as I went on an adventure (more like a misadventure) yesterday, I managed to do something on Illustrator, the program I began learning last week, and I'd love to share the result with you guys, and a small story on the subject!

There is this tutorial on Adobe Illustrator that I tried on doing (this one right Here) and wow, I thought it was gonna be pretty straightforward and stuff, it turns out it's super complicated! Just my tries on doing the clouds, more than once they went terribly wrong! I had to do the work all over again two, three times, until I got a somewhat acceptable result somehow. But, according to the guy, I should've gone further and have done the animal also, to which I said "hell no". So, this is my final result:


A lonely but powerful moonlight scene, obsfuscating the stars even! This is what I have to offer for today, it's not much but I'm glad with the final result, something that I could use as my lockscreen even! Actually, feel free to do so, if so you desire! Today's post is ending right here, but I hope to come back real soon with more words and interaction! Have a wonderful Sunday! And happy new week!

Comments