Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which I listen to The Fountainhead while I write a post about what to write!

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! How are you today, how are things going? I'm alright, just waking up, writing on the blog, as I have the drive to do so! How is the weather? Here the day started like I like it, with clouds in the sky, fresh somehow. Today won't be a perfect day, unfortunately I'll have to draw some blood, I hate needles, and I hate the proccess, I can't even think about it withou twisting my head in horror! Should I write about this today? No, I don't think so...


I am not quite sure on what to write about today :( Like, I was gonna write about Door Monster yesterday, and Kyle, the amazing Kyle, but the will kinda faded, it wasn't on my schedule to write on my blog yesterday, and I'm glad I did not, I could focus on some other stuff. What I can say about Door Monster is that they're returning with Comedy Sketches, and I may write about them in the future, maybe! And I'll have other oportunities to write about the amazing Kyle! I used to be on the Discord Server of this amazing youtube channel, I wanted to be friends with everyone Door Monster, it didn't work too well, I didn't match the personality of most of them, even if I made some wonderful amazing best friends, such as my wonderful father figure Yun! I say father figure because he always bring peace to my soul. Anyway, what else can I write about? I'm looking around at my room, I see bunnies, chocolate wrapping, a letter by my friend Luke Scorziell, Foxes, marshmallows, and so on, even George Ezra holding an Ice Cream! I'm listening to the Fountainhead as I write this, this book is absolutely phenomenal! I should write about it in the future on the blog!
Well, anyway, today was a ramble about nothing, to break a bit of my Anno series. Speaking of Anno, I was playing a huge game on Anno, and I decided to start all over, because I wasn't as pleased with the result as I wanted to be, I wasn't making as much money, not enough to thrive... well, I'm just rambling about nothing, maybe this Friday I'll write on the blog, and maybe I will ramble about something, either way, I appreciate you a lot, dear reader, and I appreciate myself also! We are what make things possible! Thank you, and I wish you the best, and I see you next time!

Comments