Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we say hello to October!

Good morning reader of this post! How are you? How are things going? I hope things are okay, and you are smiling. I feel a bit tired, a bit bored, and I'm almost sleeping on the keyboard, but anyway, life moves on, maybe I just need some rest before doing something exciting like Playing games, but anyway, as much as I am tired, it is October, so we shall celebrate!!

October is here! Spooky season with the colors of orange and pink, orange in the north, due to fall season, pink in the south, due to springtime! In some places in the south though, aka where I live, it's a mix of summer and spring! How is the weather where you are? I hope it is fine and chill, as for me, I am lucky to have a good fan that voosh the heat away, even if sometimes not even this fan is enough. I feel a bit tired today, because I didn't drink any coffee, unfortunately, due to the fact there was no sugar to be found at home. I ate some bananas, that was my breakfast, maybe mom will buy some sugar soon and when she does I'm gonna have my coffee. This post took forever to produce! I started typing it yesterday, but decided to just go to bed and sleep, so I'm only being able to work on it right now! What are your plans for October? As for me, I have little plans, I just hope it may be a good one, with nice moments. There are some games coming out this month, so that is amazing! I also have my mic coming, so that should improve the quality of my streams, or at least I hope so. I am also glad my friend Bread aka Hoenma returned on streaming, that's pretty awesome, I haven't seen him in a while on Twitch, always a pleasure!



I don't know what to do much today, hopefully something exciting will happen, because I'm out of inspirations for now, which can be a prohlem, so anyway, soon it will be over, and Christmas Season keeps on getting closer and closer, I better start decking the halls, preparing my list of presents, and so on and on! Thank you, dear reader, for being here today! Means a lot! Happy new month! And I wish you the best!!!

Comments