Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which the apartment is slowly getting there, and we also say Goodbye April

Good morning to you, dear reader of this post! How are you today? I wish you the best! How is the weather? I hope is doing good, as in here, it is a bit hot still, but there are clouds in the sky, which is nice!

So, in this episode of my life, I burnt my hand with coffee, was awful! I had to get the kettle with a flannel, because the gloves weren't available that Tuesday, so yea, was a crapshow! The gloves are around now though, so it shouldn't be a problem anymore. My plants are thriving because the balcony gets enough sun in the morning. The Desk I'm using at the moment sucks! It's so small and uncomfortable, I'm only using it at the moment, until mom gets a better desk for my own use, but yea, so far, it sucks, I can't even get a drawing done in a proper position... Anyway, one step at a time, the place has so much potential and it's getting there! I miss streaming, I should get one done sooner rather than later, but there are all those small things that pile up one on the top of the other, and right now this desk sucks, so yea, problems in paradise! When I return streaming, hope anyone may stop by, because it can get lonely! Sorry I couldn't update the blog yesterday, I slacked off! But well, I've got some good news, I made an icon for my Instagram based on a vector art I made for my friend that I already talked about here... One step at a time. And April was an odd month as I didn't drew much, we were getting prepared to move to the new place, which we did at the end of the day, my aunt asked me for my help on her stuff, which is pretty nice, and I'm excited for it! Overall, I'd say was a month on the good side of things, one that open doors for a lot of new stuff in my life! 

I also started seeing a new show, but I'll wait till I'm done with it so I can have a better idea if I really like it or not... I mean, I love the artstyle, that's for sure, but I'm not sure about the rest of it... I don't know what to write about anymore, so I'll  just leave the post as it is, thank you so much for being here, and I see you all real soon!

Comments