Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which I start taking the pictures off the walls (Again!)

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Monday! How are you today and how are things going? I wish you the best! How is the weather! Here, I'm pleased to say, at least for today, it's been a fresh one, with nice wind, rain, even, for the first time this year, sweaters! How nice is it? I'd say very, as I get to relax in bed without soaking in sweat, even with a fan in my face. Yes, it is a tough moment to be on summer in the tropics! Again, I'm not the best on updating my blog on weekends, as you guys may have realized, but I'm still around! The fact is: I haven't been doing much these days, unfortunately. Everything is fine, in fact, I'm A-Okay, just being lazy, I haven't streamed much (in fact, not at all in the past two weeks) and I haven't made many drawings either, partly because, as I'm moving, my routine is prone to change, and it's a phenomenon I've experienced back when I was moving, in June-August of 2020.

As I'm soon to be moving to a new place, I started taking the pictures off the walls again! One by one, unfortunately is time for the bedroom to get boring once more. Like I keep on saying, I'm excited for the new home, and I hope to have a really nice new bedroom, it will certainly be bigger than the one I'm in rn, thank Goodness! I have some plans of things to get for the bedroom, also, like that stuff I showed you guys, the plans get overwhelming, really! And there is still the fact I could use a new phone, and maybe an ssd for my laptop. I want a proper reading chair for the new bedroom, or at least living room, anything that suits me better than reading by my desk, by my desk gaming chair, which is great for using the computer, but not ideal for reading I'd say, based on my experience with it.

This won't be my last post on this current bedroom, but we're getting there! Not only that, is mind blowing that, after the Easter Season, Corn season is coming next, not only that, but also the birthday of the blog! We'll be reaching the 3 year mark, how crazy and weird is that??? I'm definitely am happy to be here, and I wouldn't trade this for anything! Anyway, there is some stuff in my mind I'd love to write about, but I shall keep it to my next posts! Let's see how it goes!!! Until then, and they'll be coming really soon, hopefully this Wednesday, like I said before, I wish you the best! And I thank you ever so much for being here!!!

Comments