Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which the Blog Returns! Right in time for Birthday season!

Good day, my friend and reader, how are you today? How have you been? How was the rest of your Corn Season, How was the Summer/Winter? Do tell me everything, after all, I haven't been around in a month! Alas, my old computer is dead, and I had to get a new one, and saying this is just the tip of the iceberg, I had to deal with a lot of ups and downs, it was terrible. Many moments of uncertain outcomes had to be faced. And to make matters worse, I had to exercise three times a week. It is absolutely hell, let me tell you that. My Personal Trainer is nice though, for the most part, doesn't make it easier. The rest of the fireplace celebration went lovely, my dear cousin had a nice birthday party, the cake was delicious! I had a great time with the fireworks and such. But well, with that, July was not kind towards me, it was probably my lowpoint in a long time. I did make some drawings, which I think is a good thing! I also read a book, I haven't read one in a while, even if I keep on listening to audiobooks and such... I truly hope this computer brings me good moments, and not as many headache moments as the last one. Was it that bad? Well, that's a loaded question... My friends and family were very supportive though, and I'd like to thank everyone that has been supportive of me in one way or another, seriously, without you guys, July would've been pure hell! I did like working on some drawings though, that's definitely something productive, though it didn't occupy my time for long, and most of the times I was bored to death...


Hello to you, August! Month of my birthday!! I hope I can resume with the Adventures of our mutual Friend Zach D'Onofrio right after this! I hope I can resume playing games, and also hope to resume my blog posting, hope to celebrate my birthday, rest a bit, but also resume my college activities, and... well... I suppose I'll keep exercising, which really sucks, but for now, nothing I can do about it... I'm on the fence about updating the quote of the week, but I don't think I will, as today is Tuesday, I have OCD, Things need to be perfect, I'll finally change the quote of the week Monday of next week, to something festive, as it will be my birthday week! Hurray! Well, with that, I bid farewell, this is just a short post to get me going, I may write some more this Thursday, then on Saturday, if things go well... and everyday I will also post the story! Like I said, I bid farewell, and I wish you the best! I'm back, hopefully for a long long time.

Comments