Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which We Chat about Pizza Cats and Luthimir!

 Hello everyone! Good morning and happy SATURDAY!!! In this lovely day of August, I'd like to do a small special post to my friend Luthimir, and to show you guys the fanart I did to him last month, July, one that wasn't good, but at least I did some sketches and doodles! Something good must come in no matter how bad it is, don't you think? But of course, I must ask, how are you today? How are things going? How is the weather? Here, it is windy and pleasant, raining sometimes also, what a lovely Winter season! Somedays are so fresh I wear my sweaters and socks! It is quite wonderful! You guys know how much I love those things! Like I said earlier, there is a fanart I'd like to share with you all today! So let's jump to it!


This is a fanart I made to my friend Luthimir, who streams nice games at Twitch.TV/Luthimir! I had this idea to do a fanart to him for a couple of weeks prior to doing this piece, and when I put it on paper, I had to do two doodles in order to get to the final sketch, the one you guys see above! Luth is one of the guys I've met in 2021, in my journey through Twitch, and he captivated me with his positive energy, his smile, pizza times and cowabunga. I do think he is a nice guy and I'm glad to call him a friend, we chat sometimes and it is great to do so! Always looking forward to it! I wanted to put emphasis on his nice clothes (once he was wearing a space cat shirt and it was amazing) his big expressive eyes and his new haircut. When I met him, he had his hair passing his shoulders, but he decided to cut it all and donate it, a nice gesture, I believe! I wish this bright happy young man the best in his life, and I hope we can keep on chatting and having a good time on the streams and on discord! He has awesome emotes as well, of kittens that are so cute! I love kittens and so does he, nice how cats bring people together, cats and pizza, pizza cats! As you can see, I still like doing fanarts/portraits to my friends! It is awesome to do so! Just wanted today to have this small post to give a shoutout to Luth and to pay him homage, cause why not? He had his 3 years anniversary on streaming recently also! So that's my way of marking the occasion! And well, this is it for now! But of course I'll be back with a new post real soon, probably this Monday! There are a couple nice things coming in, such as the game Humankind, that will be released this August 17th, and also the High Life DLC for Anno, August 31st, and I hope to write about it! Expect some more vidya games content in the divagation store, and for now, I bid you farewell!

Comments