Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which I talk about plans for next drawings!

Hello everyone, good morning! Happy Wednesday! Made some changes on the blog to reflect my new approach to it, being even more loose on the scheduling part. Like, we don't have a proper quote of the week anymore, even if I still highlight some quotes. It also comes with the streaming world, I moved away from a schedule, because they are too much stress for too little outcome! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Is everything alright at your end? Do let me know! Here, it's getting hot by the minute! It's springtime, and believe me when I say I miss my rainy winter days! Miss them so much, guys! You know the weather is changing when you switch from hot to cold showers. Speaking of scheduling, let's chat about some plans!

I'd like to chat mostly about drawing plans today, but speaking of plans, I do hope I come with new short stories soon, such as the one I wrote on the settlement of Larissa, I dont want to force myself too much, BUT I'd like to add some tales to my collection soon!

There are some drawings I have in mind I'd like to do! Like a new fanart to my friend Mason aka Twecker, cause he is super cool and nice, a fanart to my new streamer friend Dave, I already got the reference picture, I still am to do the work for Adam aka Loot Or Die. Also, my friend Gerald suggested me to draw the Romanovs, so I already have plans of doing my favorite Romanov, His Imperial Majesty Nicholas II, I already have some good references for him, and some ideas! 

That being said, something is on the way of me drawing though, and that is my desk, I don't have the proper desk to it yet, the one I have (I'll share an image of it on this post) is small and uncomfortable, not much suited for the practice unfortunately. My chair isn't great thing either, but that's a different story. I hope I do get the proper desk soon, the carpenter should have contacted us with some news on it a while ago! Dang do I hate waiting! Specially on such a big improvement such as a desk, those things are easy to forget and take for granted, but you know how much weight do they carry as soon as you don't have them available!

Anyway, thank you so much for being here, appreciate you a lot, as you are a part of my writing journey! Hope to see you all again real soon! Wish you all the best!!!! Hurray for a new post day!

Comments