Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we have a Happy November!

Good morning, everyone! Happy November, as I said on the title of this post, happy Monday, and I wish you the best! How are you today? How are things? How was the weekend and how was the Halloween? Hope those went fine and chill! And how is the weather? Here, it is hot, as Summer is more and more present, I'd much rather have the wonderful melting pot of Autumn and Winter that many have in the North, just in time for wonderful Christmas season, that begins! We also have the Thanksgiving season with the Christmas season! How wonderful indeed! Soon the Christmas Decorations will be up! And I should do some art for this Christmas, and in that regard, again I have promising news on my proper desk, that should maybe arrive within the next week or so! With that, I'll be able to draw! Meanwhile, I should do some Illustrator work as well!

Any plans for November? I don't have much, just will go one day at a time, and will try to find ways of enjoying myself, as the school year comes to a close, also. There are two projects to do for college, and I'm not too sure how those will go. The games I'll play probably won't be Age of Empires 4 at this moment, either City Skylines. I requested a refund on both, as Age of Empires 4 is too heavy on my machine so far, I do need to boost my ram. As for CS, as a city builder, it just fails to capture my attention... Maybe in the future I'll try AOE4 again, in a more comfortable position, as that game is expensive and demanding. I don't like how it is priced, feels like they're pushing for XBox GamePass, and I already am subscribed to way too many services, and at the end of the day I just rather own my stuff when it comes to games. I wonder if they'll approve my refund on CS, I hope so.


Hopefully it will be a good month, a month to say thanks and to celebrate nice moments! I feel bad that I don't have much more to say here on the post than this, sometimes I'm more inspired than on other days... Here! I posted one of the chosen wallpapers for the month of November! It is a lovely sugar snowman! How cool is that? Feel free to get it and use it yourself! As for the posts of this November, I hope many may come! Or at least to keep the blog updated with nice things! Well, I wish you the best, like I said, and hope to see you again real soon! Much Love, my friend!!!

Comments