Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which we say Farewell January!

Hello everyone! Good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope you are well! And how is the weather? As for me, I'm doing okay, just chatting away this morning, which is my favorite thing to do on the internet. What a nice way to start the day! I also can't decide what to do next, been in the mood to try new games... should I go for Stellaris? Should I go for Europa Universalis (that is not a new game for me AT ALL). Oh, and with all that chatting about games I forgot to say that the weather is hot, which I abhor, but I have a fan... I'm gonna ask mom if she can fix my air conditioner... I hope my desk arrives here soon, speaking of fixes and whatnot. That's pretty much the story of my January! How did the 2022 started for you? As for me...


It went alright, I mean, I started at the house of grandma eating lots of cake that I shouldn't, as I'm on a diet, but well... Then I returned home and found my mom and brother with Covid, yay? Yay. Which means I probably also got Covid, had to get locked in my bedroom for some while. One thing is staying here by choice, other is not being able to get out of here... Anyway, then I went to the beach to see grandma, and returned home! Today It'll already mark the beginning of February, and I'll have some classes.
In the videogame side, I spent January mostly on Europa, trying to Unify Japan, trying to get things done in Korea, trying to survive the Mingsplosion, as you can see, lots of Asia work! It was nice. At the end of the month I decided to get myself acquaintance with Hearts of Iron, another Paradox game, and the result wasn't the best. At all. I really don't know how to play that game.
So yes, that's a wrap on January, I know we still have some couple dozen hours in it, but that's just a mere detail at the end of the day. It was a chill beginning of 2022. It was nice to return to Therapy by the end of it, it was nice to see some streamer friends streaming again, such as my guy MattOverYonder. I also hung out with my other guy Luthimir, and also with the other Matt aka MattMaddux, and even another Matt aka Aestris, that I met through Itroo. Lukerino Suganerino aka PKBlaze did a stream recently and I got to see him for a bit!! I also hung out with Ian aka EEN, that is one of my best frienderinos. Anyway, I'm still waiting for Hunt to return to stream so I can chat with him further, but he's quite busy with life, I mean, getting a baby and so on.
And well, a nice way to wrap up a overly nice month is writing a post such as these! Tomorrow I hope to be back to write about some plans for February and so on! Be there... or don't be there, I love you anyway!

Comments