Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have many years in a week: Morning in Brazil, too?

Good morning, most kind and dear friend, reader of this present post, too! How are you? This is a post I have been trying to write since this Tuesday or so... and it has been quite hard to think on what to develop into a more substancial thought. There is a lot that I would like to talk, and I was terrified of starting a post, only to delete it and leave it at that, it happened time and again, and it destroys me for the moment. I don't know why such a strong repulsion against starting a thought and not knowing how to end, not finding a good way to conclude. Perhaps it is fear of fatigue. Or of being mistreated. But I do have an ongoing trend that I perceive, I really, really wanted to mention it. I did start the year a bit annoyed with the 2016 nostalgia, and on that line, I said that it was more of a 1989 year than 2016. I said it due to the capture of Maduro, the (ongoing) second Iranian Revolution and war, the immense losses the left suffered across latin America, that brought s...

In Which Age of Empires III is about to get a new expansion!

Good morning, dear reader of this post, and happy Friday (the 13th), how are you? How are things? I do wish you the best and hope things are okay! Here, the weather keeps getting more bearable, one step at a time, as winter and the cooler rains and winds are coming, I'm happy for it! Corn season is also arriving soon, which is crazy, considering we were celebrating Easter just some days back! In spite of the college hardships, that for many reasons, including many self inflicted, and some bills to pay, it should be a better one, May was better than April that was better than March. I am happily waiting for my shoes to arrive here, cannot wait to take pictures of them to share with you all, and most importantly, I can't wait to wear them and see they are comfortable and pleasant! On that steam of things, I also hope to do some drawings, and speaking of which, I started to retrace a plan to get an iPad, so I can start digging into digital art, somehow! It is definitely a plan for the future, we shall see how it goes! And I also should do some drawings in the traditional paper and ink as well, now that I have a perfect desk that makes me so happy! In fact, with this desk is another reason to get an iPad, as now I have extra space to do what I want to do!

Speaking of plans, I'm so excited because Age of Empires 3 is coming with a new expansion soon, which I already pre-ordered it. I normally wouldn't pre order it, but this one, covering the Mediterranean, adding civs such as Italy and Malta, new maps in Europe, finally, everything seems really exciting so far!

It's fun how fast I lose the grip on writing, like, I was here, then I get distracted, then now that I'm back I seen to have lost some purpose. I know when I say it seems like the new DLC for AOE3 seems little, but really, I am very excited to see how it will go, and it's delivering some features I've been waiting for in a while! It was enough to make me super excited to the point of preordering it!

In other news, I need a haircut, but I also need to pay off my bills, don't want them to grow further this month, I have a drawing to finish, I like the looks of it and I hope I may soon revisit it! Got discouraged somehow recently, as some say they look the same. But... I dunno, I like to draw what I draw.

The post is getting a bit on the longer side, but before I wrap things up, I was again thinking of featuring some drawings here yet again! Who knows? I may deliver it! Anyway, now it's the point of me wrapping things up, and I must say thank you for being here, for reading, means the world to me! Wish you the very best and I see you again real soon!

Comments