Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we Wrap up July! Month of some rest

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post! How are you today? How are things going? I woke up some hours ago and already did a drawing and played the game Humankind, though not necessarily in that order. I hope I can finish this other drawing I started, and maybe I'll add some details to it... Like I said yesterday, It's been what I'd call a period of stagnation for my drawings, I mean, I'd say in technique and in energy for the drawings... not necessarily in creativity. I tried some courses only to find out I don't learn well by myself or through online courses, at least in drawing, so I refunded them, because I'm also at a hard moment financially, alas. Hopefully this August I can, yet again, return on track! How is the weather where you are, friend? Here it is rainy and fresh, a very good way of wrap up July and start August! And of course, how was your month? As for me, I just rested and waited for updates on some games. Like I said, I ended up in a less than ideal financial situation. College has been making me a bit sad, and it hasn't even started yet! Crazy, I know... and speaking of crazy, I have a Best of Instagram picture to share with you guys today! This one bring us back to the sad and bad 2014, and what a coincidence, I believe this one is July of 2014! It was a moment where my 1st laptop broke and I had to switch screens, alas. It was quite a sad moment of my life for many other reasons, too, I was alone and did not understand the feelings I was feeling, I didn't have the words to describe it yet, haven't discovered them yet. I was a blind man in a hedge maze, with no one in school, the place I had to live my days, to share my burdens with, or at least no one worthy of my time and investment, only mediocrities, except one or two, that were friends with people I hated and resented. Anyway... here's the picture

It was a time where I was just getting into drawing, a time of experimentation, I had no idea what I was doing on drawing, as I had no idea what I was doing in general, and that reflects on the fact that I experimented a lot with stuff I only had contact with again 4 years later on the architecture college. What a remote time of my life! I barely had any games to play, besides Civ 5, such was life. I had just moved to the city I reside in, as well, so yea, not an ideal time, one I don't look fondly in.
I think for today, this is enough talk, the post is getting quite big! Thank you for reading, friend! Again, I wish you the best! And those are happier moments, almost my 24th birthday! August shall be a nice one, so I hope... will try to make some effort to make it even better than usual. Either way, you guys will certainly hear from me! See you again real real soon to open up the doors of the new month! Cheers!!!!!

Comments