Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which Victoria 3 is coming in 9 days!

Hey everyone! I am so happy to see you! Welcome to another post of the divagation store, I hope this one may be less chaotic than the last, even if I'm still proud of that one, because I wrote it entirely on the phone, with just some minor editing on the computer. How are you today? How are things going? I wish you the best, as always! How is the weather? Here, it is hot, but it did rain a bit yesterday, which makes me happy! I bought some notepads on Amazon to organize myself better. I hope they arrive soon! Planners turned to be way more expensive than I was expecting, but anyway. Next week, not only I hope I can dedicate myself further to college, but also hope I can practice some drawing as well, something I have done very little the past weeks or so. It will be a season of waiting once again, because Victoria 3, as I mentioned on the title of this post, is coming very shortly! I pray that the release may be okay, that the game is good, and people are not too salty about any flaws it may have. I say this because I really don't want Vic to go the way Imperator, another Paradox game, did. I am trying not to expect great things of Vic3, but the fact is Vic2 is a very good game, that deserves a worthy successor.

Today I really wanted to bring a "best of Instagram" Picture, something I haven't done in some weeks. This one is from my senior year in High School, bringing us back to 2016, which was... a mixed bag year? I mean, I did accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish, so it was nice, it was also a year where my intellectual journey truly began, and I believe for many others as well. I discovered some classical liberal and conservative venues and dove deep into them! It was magical, because it was a time where for the first time I discovered I had a point, and I could start building up my confidence better, and my own ideas. This picture was also taken at that Christmas season, so that is wonderful. Christmas is the best!


On that trail of happenings, I canceled my Adobe plan today once and for all! I don't need it, nor I want to need it. I will do editing on in-built apps such as the Windows Photos or the in-built editing picture app for iOs. I also decided to try out the Windows Scanning app, and it works, as good as the HP smart! I mean, it does not allow for editing, it's just barebones, but well, I can edit on Windows Photos. I don't consider this a setback on any career I may have had on Graphic Design. Life is not about closing doors for good. Just that at this moment it is clear my priorities are others.

And with that, I suppose it's time to wrap up another post here at the divagation store, that is still going strong even after 4 years, soon to be five! Dang, 2023 is around the corner... Too early to mention it? Anyway, I wish you the best once again, and I see you again real real real real soon!

Comments