Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which I have my first post at 25 years of age. Loneliness and Venting

Hey everyone, good morning, and happy Friday! How are you today? I am resisting to write a blog post for a whole week, at this point. Very frustrating. I cannot focus, and every time I think I will do it, I either get sleepy or think that I’m being insufferable. It does not help I have been feeling alone these days… I miss dear friend Johannes, wish we could chat more. I so have other friends, such as Sam and Flo and Tibor, but overall, the list of online friends I can chat with has been shrinking for a while. The reason is varied… apparently it is very hard to make new friends, online and specially offline, but losing them, from losing touch to straight out getting estranged to them, as well as bitter conflicts? All too easy… I love the friends I do have more than I can say, the fact I wish I could chat more with Johannes is one proof of my affection. It is enough. But most times I don’t have many I can chat with on a daily basis about mundane things… because everyone has a life… I wish I had one, too, sometimes. This is the reason I’m always scrapping posts, I am scared of venting out, of lamenting, and people calling me out on it. Or giving me solutions I can’t proceed to do, such as “go work out”… I have this ocean of sadness inside of me, and many times when I go to speak about it, it spills out, and I hate that happens because I can get called out on it… I think I’ve mentioned, I cried the whole birthday through, I was feeling utterly alone and neglected. I still tend to feel that way. It sucks. I hate this. I dream with the day I will be surrounded by friends and loving people that I value. I wish people weren’t so busy all the time. I am being unfair, ain’t I? Johannes is so kind to me, so is Sam, so is Florius, so is Tibor, so are all the people I’m blessed with in my life. They are kind and always make some time for me, and go out of their way to show affection and support, I am deeply grateful… and I wish it was enough. I do have a huge need for talking and company, though… I don’t know how to address this… Either way, I appreciate you, dear friend, reader of this post. You are enough to me. Don’t mind my loneliness… it is okay… I will see tomorrow through. You and I, we can share the silence, like old friends do.

Comments