Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have many years in a week: Morning in Brazil, too?

Good morning, most kind and dear friend, reader of this present post, too! How are you? This is a post I have been trying to write since this Tuesday or so... and it has been quite hard to think on what to develop into a more substancial thought. There is a lot that I would like to talk, and I was terrified of starting a post, only to delete it and leave it at that, it happened time and again, and it destroys me for the moment. I don't know why such a strong repulsion against starting a thought and not knowing how to end, not finding a good way to conclude. Perhaps it is fear of fatigue. Or of being mistreated. But I do have an ongoing trend that I perceive, I really, really wanted to mention it. I did start the year a bit annoyed with the 2016 nostalgia, and on that line, I said that it was more of a 1989 year than 2016. I said it due to the capture of Maduro, the (ongoing) second Iranian Revolution and war, the immense losses the left suffered across latin America, that brought s...

in Which we have a lovely Mug with cowdogs!

Good morning, my friend, happy Tuesday, and I wish you the best! How are you? How are things? I am okay, I’d say… was playing some EU4! I am just feeling accomplished, in the game, for making my Russia run work, after all! Speaking of this particular game, they are coming with another DLC, which is entitled: King of Kings. They are adding more content to the middle eastern region, which was desperately needing some love. That is nice, isn’t it? I wonder when it will come out. It can be daunting for people to start EU4 and gaze upon the monumental number of DLCs for the game. It is a bit egregious. I used to be more outraged, but since I have played the game for more than 1k hours now, I get it. It is a canvas bigger than life itself, and as such, of course it would be added upon. I am happy I managed to get most of them on a sale, a while ago… and apart from games… I miss dear friend Johannes, as I mention. Wish we could chat, no matter the medium. Chat more often, I mean… ah, it sucks he is mostly never available. I consider him one of my favorite friends, so he is much missed. I don’t want to lament, he is always so kind, when we do get to chat, but still…


This lovely mug belongs to my brother, it is amazing, isn't it? The Cowdogs and so on, I personally love it!
One good thing is that I mentioned to finish a drawing this morning, or… I don’t know, I sometimes feel like doing it, but can’t bring myself to actually do it. Sucks a lot, that is for sure. I sometimes feel tired, out of energy. I hope I can go visit my grandma of dad’s side today, to have lunch. I was going to see my grandma of mom’s side yesterday, but it didn’t work, alas. I had anxiety and did not feel well at all, causing me to get sick for the afternoon. A fate I hope to avoid today. My therapist is worried about my mood changes. They always vary so much into anxiety and back to depression. Sometimes I have some little spikes of energy, but most of the moments I’m sad, missing dearest of friends. What can I do with my time? I should study for college, tests are coming soon and I haven’t seen much at all on the topics of the semester. It is sad, but I did many side activities so hopefully I’ll manage to go through at least one subject… what else? I could play Anno 1800, maybe, I’ve been wanting to develop a proper ethanol production, there, for the celluloid factories. We’ll see how it shall go. What else is there to be said? It is lunchtime, so I should start to get ready to go to grandma’s. Today, I just wanted to do a post with good things to look forward for. This even with the sorrow of missing a dearest of friends. I appreciate you being here, today, reading this post, my friend! And I wish you a wonderful rest of the week! I hope to be back around here at some point even this week, but I cannot say for sure, we’ll see. Until then! Happiness and cheer in your life.

Comments