Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I wonder about Next Christmas...

Good morning, my friend, dear reader of this post! Happy Sunday! How are you, and how have you been? I am aware, another set of weeks and no posts on the blog... and after the previous one, where I was in such a broken desperate state, that can cause some questions to arise. Fortunately, because I could logistically solve the lack of medication for my mental woes, and have restored access to them, my mental stability, at least, has been managed. I still have bad moments, and still have the issue of not really finding that much fulfillment in videogames, which is a hobby I used to enjoy far more. But, it is not at nearly a bad state than it was at the month of September. The extreme crisis is aleviated, that can be a reason for at least some relief, and now, I have sat down to write a post! That is a win, once again! So, overall, I am... okay. And I have been stable, fortunately. The weather has been heating up, the temperature returned to reach the 30s in the midday, never good, I hate such heat. I dread the arrival of summer... but what one can do about it? 



I went to visit my grandma this weekend, at her new apartment! It is the first time since the surgery I went to visit her! That is nice. But, that being said: I think, because of the time I spent at my own apartment, and by the cares of mom, and because that was a new place, so far away from my own, in a part of the city I am not familiar with, next to the ocean, that I am therefore being pressured to go towards... because of these reasons, and because my grandma was as grumpy as ever, I did not thrive in such visit, and in fact, have returned to my own house. I was planning to stay there for several days, but went on a Friday, returned afterwards, on Saturday, and did not look back. That also makes me worry for Christmas, how that will go... I may go there to her new apartment, but it is not the magical house of some happier days... my dad will be there, with his rudeness towards others and his alcohol miasma... and I will have less places to hide from his presence that can be quite unpleasant. I thought the surgery would make her shut up about my weight, or my need for exercising, and that was not the case. I think she won't really cease complaining until I am visibly leaner, which most likely won't happen. Do I regret the surgery? Absolutely not! Even if she is still with her own set of woes, I am much healthier now, concerning my weight! I can sit down on places and not worry if they will break for example! That peace of mind is enough for many surgeries.

Even if the season this year won't be as happy, which is no given anyway, still I won't blame itself for the laments. Christmas is a beautiful time, and I won't forsake it. No one should see a grumpy person on the beautiful time. So, I am still happy we are on the holidays. Of course, it is still Halloween season, technically, but the fact I don't live in neither America nor the British Isles makes this one less present on my own life, unfortunately. Still, with after such a hard year, it will be an achievement to complete the set of 365 days. What else is there to be said? 

I think this is a good point to end the post! When will I write again on my blog? I do hope pretty soon, around this new week. Hopefully I'll be here before the next weekend. Until then, I see you again real real soon!!! Farewell!!

Comments

Popular Posts