Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which the sketch week continues! Meet Trent Bronswick

Hello to you Mr. Dear reader and good morning in this beautiful day of Saturday! How are you? Hope everything is fine, and as always wish you the best! Today is another day on our sketch week! Are you guys enjoying it? I hope so, I know that it's been really funny for me, I'm loving sharing it all with you! Well so today it's being a hot day, it rained but the sun that comes after wipes all the hopes of chilliness far far away, no sweaters for me. So, without further due, let me introduce you to Trent Bronswick and his scared expression!


Trent is scared of a bunch of things: the dark, insects, Chemistry tests, crowded places, and so on! Most of this things are just really uncomfortable feelings that makes his face pratically frozen in his apprehensive and scared expression, but he has some real phobias as well, such as claustrophobia, and as you can expect he has a really anxious personality, but he's more than fear! He's a good listener, he always dresses well and he's always really clean, he's organized and has a gifted memory. Even though he tends to be lonely he likes some people very dearly, such as his family and some friends as well. He likes quiet places and peanut butter. 
And he was born from another sketch I made in an uninspired moment! Let me show you all the doodle that ended up with him: 


So yes, I just sketched this some days before Trent... I liked the idea, but wasn't satisfied with it, and just wasn't in the mood to draw that day, so I kept it in my folder. Later in this week, I organized the drawing better and that's how Trent Bronswick was born! That drawing doesn't sound like it, but definitely is an achievement for me concerning painting with color pencils, since I tried something new with the lines and shading. Like Noah Sliperson, it was a sketch that came out of nowhere and that in the end I liked it!
And our mutual friend, Trent Bronswick, is what we have for today!!! If you're still here reading this you're the best! Can't thank you enough for being here! I see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts