Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which the vacations are coming to an end

Happy Saturday to you, lovely reader! Good morning/afternoon as well! How are you today, how are things going so far? As you know, I wish the best for you! It's beeing a hot day, which is the standard for this odd winter, but things doesn't sound bad at all apart from that! I'm having nice days, I've been sketching a lot and I've been watching tons of series, I've been talking to my friends, and I'm even going out to do stuff! Those are the lovely days of a nice period of the year called vacation, and in July we see the apex of those moments. But, here's a thing about pinnacles: after the top of the mountain is reached, we have to start going back to the ground.
Yes, my vacations are coming to a close, this monday, day 23, I'm going to resume my classes. I'm going back to college. This makes me a little nervous. As you know, my last semester was not good, it was filled with all the kinds of stress imaginable. Yes, I'm not immune to bad moods and yes, I'm apreheensive.
But I tell you what, this time I believe things will be better. I'm not getting my hopes high, far from that, I'm just wishing for the best and doing my part, smiling, heading my head held high, and just trying to see the bright side of things, for me and for my friends as well. I believe in the future, and not only that, nice things are coming, we're gonna have my birthday in August, for example! I just love the month of August so much!! Some people feel nothing but contempt for their birthdays, I can tell I'm 100% not one of them! Can I say I'm happy, can I say the crisis of May is over? No, I can't, and I won't do such a thing, but I'm in a better place than I was before, that's for sure, and I'll hope that things stay that way, but whatever happens, life is beautiful, and beauty can be represented in odd ways sometimes, in ways we don't find pleasing sometimes, but it still is beautiful. I'll just enjoy this moment and try to read this when my next crisis strike.
Well, are we going to have a post on monday? What is going to happen to the schedule? The answer is, I know as much as you do! I'll do my very best to at least try to post twice a week, and I'll let you guys know how are things going on Twitter and Instagram, so do not worry, you can rest assured I'm not going nowhere! As you, dear reader, and this blog, are also a reason for me to smile and for me to be reassured there's a tomorrow, and this tomorrow is a nice one.
So, we basically had a monologue today, just to say my vacations are about to end, I hope you're not bored, and if you reach this point so far I'll try to compensate that showing you guys the lockscreens I got recently from @loockzcreensn on Twitter. It's an account that make lockscreens! You guys should definitely check it! I made a request this week and I'm over the moon by the result!





As you probably have guessed by now, I'm addicted to The Office, and of all the characters my favorite ones are Jim and Pam, and they're also my favorite couple, so I requested a lockscreen of them together and I got it, and it's so beautiful!! Just wanted to share it with you guys!
So... This is is for today. I'm so happy to have you here, as I'm always am! The doors of the divagation store are always open! I see you soon!

Comments