Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we have a week of sketches! Meet Noah Sliperson

Hello everyone and good morning!! Here we are in a very hot Wednesday, so unlike the monday in which we met Mr. Struggleshire! I'm not wearing a sweater because if I was I'd be melting, and no way on me using socks and slippers, not with this sun! Well, the weather these days is being quite unpredictable, so that might change even with me writing this post, but so far no rainy cloud to be seen on the horizon, such a bummer! But enough of me whining, how are you? How are things going? Remember: I always wish you the best!!
SO, if you were here Monday, you know I was 100% out of ideas that day, so I posted a sketch I did! Turns out I ended up liking the idea after all! So I thought yesterday "why not have a whole sketch week?" the idea grew inside of me and I decided that's precisely what I'm gonna do! It's funny how those ideas came out of nowhere, it's impossible to force those moments! Okay, so let me introduce you all to Noah Sliperson!


Noah Sliperson is 20 years old and is a very shy and calm person who doesn't talk too much to strangers, just to his confidents. He loves pajamas and even his daily wardrobe is inspired by them, as you can see on the sweater he's wearing on the drawing. He loves to wander in his garden at night (even though he always wear his slippers because he hates to step a foot on the grass and the dirt), he really likes the freshness of this time of the day, the light of the moon and of the sleepy neighborhood. Sometimes he likes to take night walks with his cat: Mr. Steverson, which he carries on a baby carriage. He lives with his parents and he's studying Biology at college, he also works sometimes at his dad's office, though he doesn't love the job. Luckily, his classes happen at the afternoons and his work with his dad is usually on the afternoon of Saturdays, so he has time to spare at night doing what he loves.
Noah Sliperson was also born completely out of nowhere, in the not so great days of May, in which I wanted to sketch something and was completely out of ideas. He turned out to be my favorite sketch I did so far! 
I hope you liked to meet Noah Sliperson! And that's it for today! Thank you so much for being here!! You know you're the best!! See you on Friday, for the music of the day!!

Comments

Popular Posts