Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we say happy one month anniversary to the blog!!! Meet Topher Kristofferson

Hello and good morning, dear reader of this post!!! Happy Sunday to you!! Guess what? The rain is back today, and apparently here to stay, but since I'm expecting the weather to change at any second I'm still not wearing any sweaters, I'm a cautious person! But so far things are looking beautiful! The temperature is chilly, the sky is grey, there're water puddles everywhere, you can feel the smell of grass with water, what a beatuful day of winter! And just in time, cause guess what???

TODAY MY BLOG IS HAVING ITS FIRST BIRTHDAY! HE'S ONE MONTH OLD!

YES!!! And this is why we're having this surprise post!!! I can't believe I've been blogging for this long now! I know, in the future I'll read this and be like "uh what" and some of you might be feeling the same thing now, but this is quite an achievement for me, and I'm so happy! I want to share this with you guys! I hope this blog may continue for as long as I enjoy writing! May many more birthdays come, and may we celebrate them together!
SO, to mark this special moment, we're going to have our last sketch of the sketch week! Do not worry, I won't stop posting my doodles here though, far from that! But our sketch week is coming to an end, so let's close it in style! We're going to meet a sketch that's very important to me, in fact so important I'll have another post for it in the future! But for now, just meet TOPHER KRISTOFFERSON!


Topher is a loyal friend and has a romantic personality, he's always daydreaming and he has some personalities he admire a lot. He can be hard to cope with, since his emotions are always very complex, but once you learn how to deal with him, you won't find a better human being tham him! He had a bad childhood and his family is not necessarily one you would want to call yours, but fortunately he manages to deal with his issues in a mature way, after struggling a lot over the years. He's more than a survivor, he managed to thrive, and most people don't even realize it, since he's not very open about his personal life. Inspite of that, he's a genuine and honest person, and he'll never treat you badly, even with his emotions.
Most of the time, he just suffers in silence.
Topher is an extremely important sketch for me, and one of those I've been copying the most. I always return to him to practice or just to update him or just for the sake of having another version of him with me. He has a long story that bring us way back to 2014, and he has involved a lot over the time, but since the story is quite long, it deserves a separate post, that I'll do in some point in the future!
Topher is the one closing the sketch week! Thank you so so so much for following, I'm so over the moon to have you here! You're the best!!!! I see you soon!! Bye!


Comments