Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we say Hello to July! Meet Mr. Struggleshire

Good morning, dear reader! Welcome to the divagation store! Here we are, in the month of July! Happy July to you, wish you the best! I'm really happy to have you here, as I always am! The rainy days are back, I'm wearing my new sweater, writing this post while watching to Scandal and commiting a fashion crime wearing socks with slippers! Things seem to be going fine today, and I really hope we all may have a nice month, better than June, and better than May! And how are you today? How's your day going so far? Are you commiting any fashion crime as well? Hmm hope not, this world can't take another socks with slippers!


Here's my new sweater btw, I love him so much

But not everything is roses in this vacation heaven, I'm 100% out of ideas for posts today, which is such a bummer! I thought really hard on what to write, and I still wanted to have a post today, cause you know, I love to write and just wanted to wish you a nice new month. Well, so I went to look for anything on my computer folder, and fortunately I found something that I think might be nice! Made this sketch a couple of weeks ago, meet Mr. Struggleshire!


Mr. Struggleshire was born in a rush of energy I had in some late week in June! He's in his mid 30's and he's an architect! His sweater is based on the pattern of Autocad, in one of the choice of colors you can have on the screen! And why is his name Mr. Struggleshire? Well, because architecture can be really hard, and many people tend to overlook it, and sometimes architecture school sounds more of a architorture for me - pun intended! Architects struggle, and Mr. Struggleshire knows that way too well, he drinks tons of coffee, stay way too late at night trying to fit bathrooms and kitchens into place, he cries in pain when his Revit software crashes, and he doesn't like contemporary architecture, so he founds himself lost in the world of Calatravas and Hadids, even though he's not a reactionary... 
Mr. Struggleshire is also a slightly different sketch for me, I tried a new shape for the eyes, and just a different configuration for the face, and also a different way to color him.
And Mr. Struggleshire is what we have for today! I'm really happy to have you here again! I see you next time! Happy July!!!

Comments

Popular Posts