Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about a beautiful porcelain sculpture!

Hello and good afternoon everyone!! We're here on the beginning of another week, and I hope everything may be great for all of us! To celebrate this, I wanted to share with you all a picture that will bring us to the year of 2017! I like to call 2017 the year of the crazy roller coaster with no seatbelts or security bars, because it felt that way for me, too much stuff going on, too many changes at the same place and time, it's enough to drive everyone nuts, and I'm no exception! But, this picture I'm talking about was taken before the storm, in the end of my vacations. I just graduated from school and was about to start college, it was a mild period of my life, with some anxiety moments because I had no idea what college would be like, but overall not bad at all! Here's the picture I'm talking about:


This is probably my favorite picture I took in 2017 and portraits this wonderful porcelain sculpture of two amazingly dressed nobles from the 18th century having a relaxed moment. I just love Rococo and the art from the mid 18th century, and this definitely sounds like it, which pleases me way too much. At the background we have a garden, which I think fitted the moment well. Those sophisticated carefree moments are indeed something to be celebrated, as are memories of past vacations of life. 
And here we are, at the end of another post! I'm so happy to have you here, reading this! I hope you liked it, and I see you soon for more!

Comments

Popular Posts