Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about creative block!

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday and good morning!!! How are you and how are things going? I wish you the best in this rainless day! I'm just here watching The Office while writing this post about something that's affecting me right now: CREATIVE BLOCK!
YES, THE DEVIL IS HERE TODAY, PAYING A VISIT, WHICH IS TRAGIC! I'm 100% out of ideas today! But it's actually worse than that, I'm out of ideas, with no inspiration in sight, and also completely unmotivated for today, a perfect storm known by the name on the title! The situation is reaching a point in which I almost left today without any posts, but I really didn't want to use the red emergency button just yet, I know I said my schedule is more of a guide than an order, but I really wanted to write something today inspite of my situation, so here we go to talk about what's troubling me right now, and this might be something that's troubling you too!
Creative block is a really bad thing, the ideas seem out of reach, you feel tired and with no clue what to do, and this can led to frustration easily. Your life can feel grey and honestly sometimes everything may sound bland, I think it's something related to boredom, and usually it comes with it. And how do I cope with that? Well, you can't really cope with this weather of your mind, you just have to wait the marasmus go away, and it will, so don't worry! Don't rush it either. Sometimes I do force myself into doing something though, even if the result is bad or just not pleasing, just for the sake of doing something in the day, since everything is better than just sit on the couch staring at the ceeling, no matter how fascinating the ceeling may sound. Should you do the same? Well... not necessarily, but if you feel like it, I don't think it can harm a living being. 
This is the evil of creative block, even writing this small post was a pain! But I won't fall into desperation, this will go away, and in the meantime, well, guess it's not that bad, I'll just do a bad sketch and if everything fails at least the ceeling looks nice today and the couch is comfy! I don't want to close this without any piece of picture, so let me show y'all this!


This is the self-portrait with blue spotted background, painted in 1907 by Richard Gerstl, an austrian painter! I just love it! Well, so I managed to finish this post today! Thank you so much for being here! I'm always so happy to share my words with you! I see you on music of the week Friday!

Comments