Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about Pizza Week!!

Happy weekend everyone!! And good morning to you! How are you so far? How's your Saturday going? As always, I wish you the best!! As for me, today seems like a mild day, not too hot, but no rain in sight, not cold enough for a sweater, but not hot enough for even to see fire in the ocean. 
This was a nice week for me, I must say! We're at the apex of my vacation, the third semester sounds like a distant memory for me now, even with the fourth slowly approaching, can't believe we're at the mid of 2018! It seems like April and May happened yesterday, even with they sounding like a distant memory, as I just said, what a paradox! Well, if I start talking about my year, I'll never stop, you guys know how talkative I am, I love to share my words and thoughts with people. Today we're going to talk about the most special thing we had this beautiful week of July! That's right: in 10th of July, a Tuesday, we had THE DAY OF PIZZA!!! And, why not, for me this was a PIZZA WEEK!!! I had Pizza for dinner all of the days, everyday was special! I know, I know, not too healthy, but definitely worth it! You know, I just LOVE PIZZA! It's a perfect meal for me, my favorite, and I'll really never get tired of it, as I know way too well! I bet you like it too, how could you not, it's just amazing! The cheese, the ingredients, the oregano, everything goes into place just right!
In Tuesday, I went to a very nice Pizzeria where I live, and in Wednesday I went to another nice Pizzeria, in Thrusday I had pizza at home, and Friday I went to another great pizzeria I love! Pizza Hut! I first tasted it this year and I just can't have enough of it, it's just way too good, no wonder why it's everywhere in the world, I bet many people love it as well! It was a great moment, and I'll have it in my memory for many years! Some of you must be thinking "such a boring and small ocasion" and for those I'll say: sometimes this moments are as special as the rare life-changing moments, many people chase those moments like a hunter chase a bear, but in this case the bear is rare and really good at hiding, so they spend so much of their lifes after it, and they completely forget of the nice situations of the daily life. I went to Pizza Hut with my dear mom, we went to the mall and we had a blast picking bed sheets, I loved it so much!!! I love going out with mom, even if she's going to the drugstore, count me in, mommy! 
So, I love Pizza Hut so much I even took pictures of my order!! I want to share it with you guys!! Let's see what I have yesterday!!


And for dessert I had this! 


Everything was wonderful! I'd have this today just like that!
And that's it for today!!! I'm so happy to have you here reading this! You're the best!!! I see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts