Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about Pizza Week!!

Happy weekend everyone!! And good morning to you! How are you so far? How's your Saturday going? As always, I wish you the best!! As for me, today seems like a mild day, not too hot, but no rain in sight, not cold enough for a sweater, but not hot enough for even to see fire in the ocean. 
This was a nice week for me, I must say! We're at the apex of my vacation, the third semester sounds like a distant memory for me now, even with the fourth slowly approaching, can't believe we're at the mid of 2018! It seems like April and May happened yesterday, even with they sounding like a distant memory, as I just said, what a paradox! Well, if I start talking about my year, I'll never stop, you guys know how talkative I am, I love to share my words and thoughts with people. Today we're going to talk about the most special thing we had this beautiful week of July! That's right: in 10th of July, a Tuesday, we had THE DAY OF PIZZA!!! And, why not, for me this was a PIZZA WEEK!!! I had Pizza for dinner all of the days, everyday was special! I know, I know, not too healthy, but definitely worth it! You know, I just LOVE PIZZA! It's a perfect meal for me, my favorite, and I'll really never get tired of it, as I know way too well! I bet you like it too, how could you not, it's just amazing! The cheese, the ingredients, the oregano, everything goes into place just right!
In Tuesday, I went to a very nice Pizzeria where I live, and in Wednesday I went to another nice Pizzeria, in Thrusday I had pizza at home, and Friday I went to another great pizzeria I love! Pizza Hut! I first tasted it this year and I just can't have enough of it, it's just way too good, no wonder why it's everywhere in the world, I bet many people love it as well! It was a great moment, and I'll have it in my memory for many years! Some of you must be thinking "such a boring and small ocasion" and for those I'll say: sometimes this moments are as special as the rare life-changing moments, many people chase those moments like a hunter chase a bear, but in this case the bear is rare and really good at hiding, so they spend so much of their lifes after it, and they completely forget of the nice situations of the daily life. I went to Pizza Hut with my dear mom, we went to the mall and we had a blast picking bed sheets, I loved it so much!!! I love going out with mom, even if she's going to the drugstore, count me in, mommy! 
So, I love Pizza Hut so much I even took pictures of my order!! I want to share it with you guys!! Let's see what I have yesterday!!


And for dessert I had this! 


Everything was wonderful! I'd have this today just like that!
And that's it for today!!! I'm so happy to have you here reading this! You're the best!!! I see you next time!

Comments