Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Song of the week! In which I share an AMAZING song

Hello and Good evening to you, lovely reader! I'm so happy to have you here reading this, as I always am! How was your Friday? How is everything going? I hope things are fine, and if they are not don't lose hope! Is it hard sometimes, not to lose hope? Yes it is, and I know that way too well, but I believe in you and I wish you a brighter tomorrow! SO, today was a mild day, a little bit of rain, a little bit of heat, I had pizza for dinner again, we're having a pizza week here, and I should probably post about that tomorrow, but anyway, as you realized, I'm posting the song of the week a little bit more late today, I usually write my posts at morning-afternoons. I did had some trouble on trying to decide which song I was going to talk about, fortunately after seeing a stream of a friend, I decided! Like I keep saying, it's fascinating how these ideas come out of nowhere! So, we're going to have Madonna again, and it's gonna be AMAZING:



Some say Music, the album that introduced Madonna to the new millenium (it was released in 2000), is the best of her career. Are they right? What I can say is the album is filled with extraordinary songs, with a fantastic eletronic pop beat and with smart lyrics that will please all of your senses and also deliver more! You can say what you want about Madonna, for me she's extremely talented, a true artist and I can't stop listening to her! Today we have my favorite song of this record: Amazing! Which is one that basically have everything that I just told about the record. It's a tune about falling in love and all the feelings that come with it. Many people tend to romanticize love, but this song doesn't do that, being kind of anxious and scared of the future, but in general it's also full of joy and it's upbeat! I totally recommend it to you guys, and if you don't have Spotify, don't worry! I have the link to youtube right here!


And we reach the ending of this post!!! This song is indeed AMAZING, and I hope you guys might like it!! I see you all soon!! 

Comments