Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the week! In which I share an AMAZING song

Hello and Good evening to you, lovely reader! I'm so happy to have you here reading this, as I always am! How was your Friday? How is everything going? I hope things are fine, and if they are not don't lose hope! Is it hard sometimes, not to lose hope? Yes it is, and I know that way too well, but I believe in you and I wish you a brighter tomorrow! SO, today was a mild day, a little bit of rain, a little bit of heat, I had pizza for dinner again, we're having a pizza week here, and I should probably post about that tomorrow, but anyway, as you realized, I'm posting the song of the week a little bit more late today, I usually write my posts at morning-afternoons. I did had some trouble on trying to decide which song I was going to talk about, fortunately after seeing a stream of a friend, I decided! Like I keep saying, it's fascinating how these ideas come out of nowhere! So, we're going to have Madonna again, and it's gonna be AMAZING:



Some say Music, the album that introduced Madonna to the new millenium (it was released in 2000), is the best of her career. Are they right? What I can say is the album is filled with extraordinary songs, with a fantastic eletronic pop beat and with smart lyrics that will please all of your senses and also deliver more! You can say what you want about Madonna, for me she's extremely talented, a true artist and I can't stop listening to her! Today we have my favorite song of this record: Amazing! Which is one that basically have everything that I just told about the record. It's a tune about falling in love and all the feelings that come with it. Many people tend to romanticize love, but this song doesn't do that, being kind of anxious and scared of the future, but in general it's also full of joy and it's upbeat! I totally recommend it to you guys, and if you don't have Spotify, don't worry! I have the link to youtube right here!


And we reach the ending of this post!!! This song is indeed AMAZING, and I hope you guys might like it!! I see you all soon!! 

Comments

Popular Posts