Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the week! In which we listen to a subtle beautiful song!

Following the album of the month, time for the song of the week! In contrast to the very upbeat and exuberant Confessions on a Dance Floor that I just shared with you guys, I wanted to have something more slow and subtle next! You know, those amazing eletronic songs are great, but sometimes you just want to have something more calm and heartfelt, and today, we're having this with a song I discovered this year from a wonderful artist I also discovered this year! Birthday by Luke Dimond!


As I said, Luke is one of the artists I discovered in 2018, and I'm very glad I did because he's amazing in my opinion, he's really talented and musically intelligent and his voice is sweet, calm, subtle and very troubadouresque, poetic. I should definitely make a post just on him in the future, but for now let us focus on Birthday, which is a really nice and sweet song about how important it is to tell people we like that we like them, and that we shoudn't just tell them in important ocasions, at least that was my interpretation of it. I definitely recommend you guys this very nice tune! And if you don't have Spotify, do not distress! I have the youtube link right here!


And with Birthday we close our musical Friday! I really hope you have enjoyed it and hope that the content I brought enrinched your life just a little bit! I will definitely bring more songs by Luke here in the future, you guys should definitely search for him, he's fantastic! See you all next time, always a pleasure to be here!

Comments

Popular Posts