Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the week! In which we pay homage to disco music and Donna Summer!

Hello everyone and happy Friday!! So happy to be here today writing this post for you and for me! How are you? As usual, I wish you the best! The days are still hot and with a very bright sun, it's like the summer is here earlier in 2018, what's going on??? As you know, as much as I love blue skies, I prefer the rain, ANYWAY, but the weather fits well the song I'm bringing today!! We're going to go back in time "just" a little bit for the disco days of the disco queen herself, DONNA SUMMER! And DON'T YOU FEEL THE LOVE IN THE AIR?



This was the first song I heard of her, it came out of nowhere on Spotify last year, and I love it so much! It's so hypnotizing and exuberant! But for some time it was the only song of her I knew, until her name popped into my head for some reason this month, and now I've been listening to her so much, and her songs are truly something else! I still don't know much about this fantastic artist, but I definitely have to keep searching for her and keep discovering her wonderful songs, just like this one! It has almost ten minutes and it holds you for this whole almost ten! And you even ask for more when it's over! I'm such a musical grandpa, I think I tend to love disco music in general, it's truly a rhythm in ebullition!! And if you don't have Spotify, do not worry! I have the link for Youtube as well:


I really encourage you to listen to it, I think it's worth it! Donna Summer is what we have for today, this nice Friday! Thank you so much for being here, I appreciate you a lot! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts