Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which I talk just a bit about the fact that I miss Christmas Season

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you!! A new week is starting and I really hope it may be really fine!! How are things with you today and how are you? As usual, I wish you the best as well! I know Mondays can be hard, but I like to just hope for the best and just live the day in the best way I can! Mondays can be cool too! 
So, I'm happy because today was rainy!!!! I'm glad that I have rainy days from time to time, this winter was really hot and dry, oh Dear, but today I wore my beloved kitten slippers and tried a shirt that was on my closet for three years untouched, I am happy to say now this shirt is back on my catalogue! I don't like when I have a shirt and never use it, sometimes this happens because the shirt doesn't fit me well and all that, sometimes I just don't like the piece of clothing so much, and so on, well, to have a shirt redeemed it's great, welcome to my outfit fam!
Apart from that, today I was struck by my worst enemy ever: Creative Block, that silly little monster that deserves to burn in hell, God, why my mind does that to me? I wish I could always have the energy and always have nice ideas to share with you guys, but sometimes this doesn't happen... In the past I talked about reducing my schedule, I havent been thinking about it in a while, that might come back to my thoughts in the future, but for now let's mantain the 4 days schedule so far... If I do reduce my schedule one day, I might like, do a post on Wednesday, a post on Saturday, and a music Friday, but like I said, for now 4 days it is, yahoo!!!
September is already on its 10th day, can you guys believe it?? With it some people in the countries that speak language, specially America, Canada (who also speaks french but anyway), UK, and so on, (but even in Brazil though, people here love a nice exotic celebration, myself included), must already be sensing the smell of candy in the air, the atmosphere becoming more spooky, because even though Halloween season and Fall season only starts officially in October, its effects can be already be felt this month! It's Halloween season already!!
I do like Halloween, it's a holiday I learned to love over time thanks also to my favorite youtube Channel: DoorMonster. It has a lot of nice things in it, and I shall make a post on it in the future! But today I wanted to talk just a bit about my actual favorite celebration ever: CHRISTMAS!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I miss Christmas so much, every year it gets better, every year I love Christmas even more! The season of December is always so gold, red and green, it's magical, so many gifts and beautiful things, and nice messages to our friends! I don't want to talk too much about it just yet, I'll have plenty of opportunities for it in the future, like in November/December! For now just wanted to share some pics of the past Christmas decorations, I love Christmas decorations so much, I might be a maniac for Christmas decorations, have I mentioned I love them? So let's go see them!

The Christmas puppy! From the Christmas of 2015, I miss that season, it was a nice one
The nice snowman and his friends! Also from the Christmas of 2015! He's so happy, I miss him, hopefully I'll see him again this year
This is a closeup on a Christmas pan rest! Straight from the Christmas season of 2017, which was one of my favorites so far! 

So that's it for today, just sharing some pics and talking to you, the reader, about my favorite celebration! I'm so happy Christmas time is almost here, I hope this month of December may be really nice!
But I don't think I should rush it, Halloween is pretty nice too
See you guys soon! 
You're the very best



Comments