Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we say goodbye to September!

Hello everyone!! Happy Saturday to you!! The weekend is here, those nice days many people like, including myself! I'm not 100% sure about Sundays, of course, but I love Saturdays! They're always really nice, even when you're on vacation (which is not my case). It's nice to be on the weekend right? Well, I think so!
So, how are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and I hope you're having a really nice day indeed!! Is there something interesting happening? Or are you just laying on the couch? I think both are really nice, specially if your mind is relaxed, I love this feeling, I do hope things are going good for you!
Like I said, today is Saturday, 29th of September, and I think you know what that means, September is coming to a close. It was an interesting month for me, it was full of ups and downs indeed, after a kind of really carefree August, the month of my birthday, what came after that says that life moves on and the party is not forever. Many people, like me, tend to think when things seems fine, a white shiny line in caps lock will appear over our head saying "The End", like your life is a movie, the plot is finished, you reached your happy ending. 
But this is not the case, life moves on, sometimes in a line, sometimes in circles, sometimes like a maze, filled with dead ends, there's not "The End" after a good moment, what happens next is you going to sleep, waking up the next day, and your routine continues, and sometimes you find yourself dealing with the same issues you did before, which of course is a bummer, but well I think this is life after all. Do I think this is bad? Well, it's difficult and it's a bore indeed, but bad? I don't think so, life is neutral, even if the happenings you can hardly control are bad or good for you, it goes on, and so do you. What we can do to make this better? Well, I don't have the answer and I don't think I'll ever have, I don't intend on having either, but my "friend" Catherine II has a good saying on the matter. Talking with her friend on a letter, she said: Madame, you must seek to be joyful! Only like this you will endure life! I say this for I have personal experience, I had to endure a lot, and I only survived because I always had a laugh when I had the chance".
My september was filled with ups and downs, but it wasn't a bad month in general, I talked with my friends, made new potential friends, I discovered new stuff, I made new steps into a lot of things, I just was alive and lived my life, and I traveled to the beach as well! As for college, I'll just have to endure that and maybe this will bring me benefits. And I wrote on my blog and you guys read the posts, and this is so nice! Also, it's the prologue of Fall Season (for me only in my imagination, as I live in the tropics and summer is coming), and also of Christmas and Halloween! Lots of nice stuff coming! Yay!!!
So this is getting too long, I'll just finish this post with a nice picture I'll just look on my computer folders, and then we'll continue this on October! Spooky October, since it's the Halloween month!!


This is a picture of my last Christmas season!! Yayy! Thank you so much for being here, you're the very best!!! See you next time!

Comments