Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we talk about this nice painting of kittens!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you!!! How are you today, how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and I am so happy to have you today here reading this post! It's truly a honor! So, today I just wanted to have a calm nice small post, just to chat a little with you guys and share some piece of art I found on a folder of my notebook! I know I owe you guys an extra post because I couldn't manage to post anything this Saturday, but the problem is I am extremely tired this week, college is basically killing me, my mind is broke, I have no idea for posts and when I do have them, I quickly decide the subject in question deserves more dedication from me in a bigger post, so yes, I end up doing anything, please forgive me guys for my tiredness and my mind who's exhausted, but this course can really break my bones sometimes, I am very insecure about my future, I have no idea on what I am doing with my life, I basically have no idea whatsoever. I am glad to have nice stuff in my life, to be friends with amazing people and to just be alive and hope for the best, but life is complicated... Sorry if I can get negative sometimes, this is a place for happiness, positivity and hope, and nice stuff and so on. Well, sorry, if you're still here you are the best, as you already know, my readers are amazing people.
So, first of all, today is the birthday of one of my favorite personality ever: Kyle Sullivan from the Door Monster Youtube channel! He's truly a remarkable human being who had a very positive impact in my life. I would write an appreciation post for him today, but as I said, I am tired and exhausted, Kyle and Door Monster deserves better than that, so I'll live this post for a future ocasion, for now, just go check on the channel if you want to, I like it a lot, in fact it's one of the only ones I follow.

Also, just wanted to share the first fanart I made of Kyle, and actually the first fanart I did in a long time. Way back in May 2017, crazy times...


This was inspired by this adorable picture of Kyle (that I took a screenshot on their Instagram, yes they have an Instagram, it's @DoorMonster, they're not too active but go check it anyway if you want to cause they're great)


Well, Kyle is amazing.
So let's move on to another subject I love, actually two: CATS AND ART!!!!! So amazing! 
As I was searching for something on the folders of my computer, I found something of my crazy Tumblr days, I mean, I still use Tumblr, but not as nearly as much as I used to back in 2014-2015, it was my primary place for art and beauty and nice stuff. So, I found this!


This lovely painting is The Cats, and it was made by Théofile Alexandre Steinlen (1859-1923), he was a contemporary of Louis Wain and he was a very much talented Art Noveau artist! Cats are absolutely lovely, they're elegant living beings, no matter what position they're in. They're self reliant, independent, and when you're loved by them, you should be thankful indeed! Or at least this is my take on them, I love cats way too much, I hope one day I may have the conditions to have one, I'll try my best to give him/her a good life and this shall be a nice adventure!
And this is it for today... sorry guys, these days are being not easy in any way, but I am glad to be here and I really hope you guys may find this post nice!
See you guys soon! Byeee!
Yahooo

Comments

Popular Posts