Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about the weather these days!

Hello everyone!!! Happy Wednesday to you!! How are you today and how are things going?? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope your day is being great so far! Thank you so much for being here!!
Have to say, I have this sensation September is passing pretty fast! Of course this is just an impression, but I do feel that way! How about you guys, do you feel the same way? I don't know, sometimes the time seems like it won't pass, sometimes it goes pretty fast, how crazy life is! 
So, today I went to college and had my class, and then I had some pizza for dinner, because pizza is the best thing ever, of course! I had some headache, but I managed to take my medication and I'm feeling better now, headaches sucks so much, it's so terrible! I always have at least one per month, hope this headache was my last one this September! And here I am, writing this post!
The weather is being unpredictable these days! Like I said, I didn't have too much rain this winter, which is heartbreaking, but at least this week I'm experiencing something bizarre, like sometimes the day starts really hot, and then out of nowhere it starts to rain!!! The clouds come in and the water starts to fall, out of nowhere! But then, the clouds fade away, and the heat comes back even stronger than before! This rain/heat mood is the perfect enviroment for mosquitoes! It's kind of a mosquito season now, it's so sad, but it will pass soon, nothing some extra clothes (in spite of the heat) and some insect spray can't solve!
Today I just wanted to make a really quick post to check on you guys and see how are things going! And just to talk a little about the weather too! I'm sad winter is going away and Summer season is about to strike, but hey, with summer it comes Christmas, my favorite season will be here soon enough, something that makes me happy, though I'm not necessarily in a hurry to finish up this year of 2018, like I said, things seem to be passing quickly enough, why rush it even more? 
I also wanted to share this painting with you guys, by the famous Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890)! I like him a lot! 


This is part of a series he did, which is called "Wheat Field with Cypresses"! It's a series of 3 very simmilar paintings he did on wheat fields! I love how ondulated and strong this is, it pleases me a lot, it's like it's moving! It's filled with energy!! This is something I appreciate a lot on a painting! I grew to like Van Gogh a lot, I should make a post on him soon!!
So that's it for today, dear reader! Thank you so much for being here, you're the best!!! Hopefully we see each other next time!! Also, forgot to mention, this month my blog had its 3 month of existence anniversary! This makes me so happy! Hopefully I'll be able to keep posting for quite a while more, thank you so much for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts