Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

Song of the week! In which I talk about my Wildest Dreams

Hello everyone!! Happy Friday to you!! How are you today and how things are going?? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are doing really good for you!!! Also, good Morning to you!! Yes!! I'm being able to write in the morning because I don't have college so I have the time to write on the morning! How awesome is that!!! It's so good to be here today!!! Hope it may be a good day for me as well. I know, Sometimes I say I'm having a hard year with hard moments, this is true, BUT I won't be a slave of that, I do have great days, and good days! When I say it's being bad it's not like I decided it's going to be bad, but because sometimes things get hard and so on, anyway, today is Musical Friday!! We're gonna have a song of the week, and we're also reaching the end of September, wow how fast things are going! So, I guess you know what that means, time for an album of the month!!! The album of the month post is coming shortly, but for now, let's have a song that talk about WILDEST DREAMS, the most wild out there.


This song might be one of my favorites I discovered in the beginning of 2017! I can still remember hearing it for the first time and being totally in love with it!! Taylor Swift, unlike other artists in my life, is one I discover a little of it everytime I listen to it, I became a fan of her very slowly, unlike what happened with Katy Perry for example, but sometimes the longest fire burns slowly, this is definitely the case with this fantastic eclectic artist that goes from Country to Pop without losing her touch, and as amazing as ever! Taylor is indeed a giant, and I don't wonder why is that! She's indeed amazing! And I also just love the building of this song and the lyrics, they're smart and everything goes together really fine, it creates an instant mood, something a song should do! Indeed it's a great song about a very strong love a person can feel to another one, in which dominates your mind, in which you can only really just hope the person may feel the same way. I love the "Wildest Dream" thing to it, I just love it so much! I definitely recommend this tune to you guys, and I should indeed have more Taylor here in the future, but not only that, I should even write more about this song in the future!
And if you don't have Spotify, do not distress, I have the Youtube link to the song right here:

And for this post I think that's it!! But I'm coming back with the album of the month in just a minute, so yay two posts in a row!

Comments

Popular Posts