Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

Song of the week! In which we're in a trance!

Hello everyone, happy Friday to you!!! Yes, it's that day of the week that we all always are excited to receive! That one before the weekend, so full of expectations, the one that we all don't want to be over, ever, because you know what feels even better than living the moment? Yes, expectations! When we reach Saturday, the weekend ceases to be what it could be and begins to be what it is. It's very dangerous to live of expectations and dreams, but we can't help on having even more fondness for Friday than for the weekend itself! Of course every person in an individual, so I don't know what's your case, feel free to tell me about it in the comments though! Anyway, how are you today and how are things with you? As usual, I wish you the best, and I am so happy to have you here!
So, as you guys know, my week was not an easy one, but I just want to concentrate on having the best today possible with you guys! I know, I have to make an extra post, I'll try my best to do it this week, maybe on the Thursday, maybe on the Tuesday, maybe on the Sunday (though Sunday is not my best day for, well, anything). In the worst case scenario, I'd do two posts in a day, but that's something I really dislike doing, because as you guys know, as much as I love it, writing can be tough for me, sometimes just one post makes me exhausted, two posts break my mind in a way that ugh it's hard to say. I am working on that though, just having this blog is a way to keep pushing me to put this thoughts out of my head and just practice my writing and yes just incentivize me! Okay, enough of the boring talk, let's go to the music Friday! You guys know I can't get enough of her, let's have Madonna again, and this will be an IMPRESSIVE INSTANT!


Madonna's 2001 jewel Music is probably one of the albums I heard the most this year so far! The whole piece takes pop to uncharted territories, exploring, experimenting, going really further on an hypnotizing journey that never makes you tired of it! It is a record that I can always count on when I feel bad, it paves the way to better places and makes me happy listen to it, it is not an spiritual experience, it doesn't reveal our 6th sense, like Ray of Light or Confessions on a Dance Floor, but it's amazing either way!
Impressive Instant is a good example of the experimentalism and the eletronica vibe of the album, and give us some shades of Country. The lyrics of this song are cosmical and they represent something new and exciting going on, like when you met someone and you instantly feel in trance for the person, like when Marie Antoinette met her future best friend Yollande de Polastron, aka the famous Duchess de Polignac. The world is spinning out of control, sometimes it's good to feel that way!
And if you don't have Spotify don't feel sad! Feel happy, because here I have the link for the song on Youtube!
This song is what we have for today! Thank you so much for being here, maybe you might give this song a chance!! You are the very best, see you real soon

Comments