Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

Art of the week! In which we talk about the beautiful forest of the flying fishes

Hello and happy Saturday to you, dear reader of this post! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and really hope you're having a good day and things are really fine for you! Today is being a really hot day, which is sad, I miss the rain. I see some places with snow, I love snow, I've never seen it personally but it looks so wonderfully beautiful! I wish one day I could see snow. I don't like this heat, I wish I was in a place more fresh, but anyway, it is a fine Saturday of November, a really nice month, and I like Saturdays indeed! I've made a sketch and I plan on doing some more later! I'm also working on my story as well! Wrote two chapters yesterday and I'm already thinking on maybe writing some more today as well, who knows? Hopefully I will do just that! Yahoo!
And today I decided to bring the art of the week I was thinking about sometime ago here to the blog! For now it will not be something I'll do every week, specially because sometimes I have other themes I'd like to talk, like food, movies, just monologues, poetry, other stuff, but it's nice to have a theme of the day, even as a backup, so when I may feel like having an artistic block, that can help lift me up and deliver a nice post for you to read and me to be happy as well! And today I have a superb illustration to show here, made by the incredible artist Heikala! Here we have the School of Fish!


There are some illustrations and pieces of art that have the power to improve your day tremendously, and you never forget about them, and they become iconic not only on parts of your life, but also always. This is one of them, it came to my life on the right time, on this late 2018. It is imaginative, inspiring and truly wonderful, as are other works from this incredible artist! This one inspired me on my tale of the kittens, though the raw material for that one was a dream, and it also inspire my sketches every day! It is indeed a breathtaking world and one I'd love to be a part of, just to see fishes flying on the forest in a lovely way, with the beautiful colors and just the wonderful details in it. It is also inspiring me on the story I'm writing on, and probably will on others I may do in the future, if I do any, because I'm an extremely slow writer, and most of the stuff I start I never finish. Anyway, I truly loved this piece of fine illustration, and just wanted to share with you all here! Like I said, the work of this fantastic illustrator is truly lovely, so if you want to see more about the artist, you can follow her on Twitter at @heikala_art, and you can also follow her at her instagram @heikala, and you can also check her website at Heikala! I'll definitely have more of her art on my blog because her work pleases me immensely!
And the School of Fish is what we have for today on the divagation store! Thank you so much for reading and being here! You're the very best, dear reader, and I appreciate you a lot! Have a wonderful day!

Comments