Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which the author celebrates a bit Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone! Good evening to you and happy Thursday!! Today is not a day on my schedule, like, my schedule (that is more of an orientation than an order) says that tomorrow, Friday, is music of the week day, and my next regular post should be on Saturday, but today I just wanted to write something, because it is Thanksgiving day in America! It is a beautiful holiday that I appreciate, either if you are or are not in the United States, happy Thanksgiving to you!
I myself am not in America, I'm in Brazil, here most of the thanksgiving happens around Christmas time and on the New Year, so we don't have a thanksgiving day, but it's been a holiday that I've been following for sometime now and it's one that I appreciate a lot, so, again, happy Thanksgiving to you! Why can't I join the celebration? It's such a beautiful one anyway, and important as well. 
Today for me is another opportunity to say thank you for the good things in my life, even when life doesn't feel good, even when things feel terrible, even when I'm not on a good place and everything. I thank my friends for their friendship every day, I say thanks for every kind act every day, I'm a person who says Thank you a lot, it's something I do naturally, having any meaning or not. I think having a day to celebrate Thankfuness is important, it is a powerful attitude I think, so we can ignore our tendencies of looking on the bad side always, and say thank you for the good things in our lifes, and all that. I think that is important.
I am thankful for every conversation I have with my wonderful friends and I'm thankful for their friendship, which always means a lot to me. I'm thankful for my musical and other categories Idols. I'm thankful for having color pencils and markers and for being able to sketch, I am thankful for having thoughts in my head, I'm thankful for the food I eat, the kind people around me, having a notebook and a phone, for being able to go to the mall sometimes, for being able to sleep, for the music and art in my life, for Christmas, for being able to try to live and stay alive, for going on the unknown without succumbing to The Beast. For a lot of things I am thankful for. For me it's not 100% a big deal to say thank you, I do that literally everytime, but I think this is also a reason to have this moment, so every thank you that I say can have a moment of celebration. I know things change, November of 2017 was the month I think my 2018 was announciated, but it feels like such a distant world right now. I know people come and go, I know things get better and worse, and all that, I know that. I just hope that in November of 2019, I may still have the will of having a blog and to write, I may still have the wonderful friends I made this year and on previous years as well, I don't know about anything else, for now I'm just thankful to be writing this, in the height of Fall season, and on the beginning of Summer season where I live...
And as you guys know, I hate to leave a post without any picture, so here we have the picture for this post!


This Qinbai piece of chinese ceramic dating from the Song Dynasty (960-1279), a period of Chinese history famous for its artistical achievements, is what I have to offer to you guys! It's an homage to 2017 Daniel, who was doing a work on China for College with his workgroup, who were all dear friends, I miss them a lot, though I still talk to most of them in College. I love porcelain, it is so beautiful. It is also an homage to my great friend Becky, who does such amazing pottery work. I know, Pottery is not porcelain, but I think she'd find this piece of teapot lovely! And if you guys want to check her work, go check it on @glazednconfusd, I'm a fan of her work and I think it's totally worth it!
Anyway, I'm thankful to have you here, dear reader of this post! Thank you so much, I do wish you the best and I hope you had a wonderful day! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts