Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we experience November!

Hello everyone!! Happy Saturday to you and good Afternoon!!! How are you today and how are things going?? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope you're indeed having a great day! As for me, today is being a hot day, which is sad, but I had a nice breakfast and I'm about to finish season three of Gilmore Girls, so that's great! I love that show... I should probably start talking more about the shows I watch, probably in the future I'll do so, but for now, I'm with no idea on what to post today!
And that's why I'm gonna do an experimental stuff, I'm just gonna type whatever is on my mind with no recriminations and maybe something nice will come out of it! Actually this is the point of the whole blog, but today I'm taking this to the next level, having a totally random post with you guys!
I'm here just listening to whatever the Spotify has to recommend for me based on this Oingo Boingo album I just listened, one that I forgot the name, cause my memory is wonderful. God, the ventilators are loud! They're making much more noise than they're doing their proper function, which is a bother, I'm actually gonna turn them off.
There, I did it, now I'm relying on the mercy of the Universe, which is sad, but maybe the Universe will be merciful with me!
I was thinking how important it is to talk with people. I love talking to my friends, and my friends improve my life so much! I love them! Every conversation and sharing bring something new to my life, which is amazing, and I can say so far, in spite of everything, I had some personal growth and I'm more wise now than I used to be in November 2017, which is cool! But sometimes I'm not even aiming towards that, I'm just trying to stay alive! I actually told this to a friend and he agreed with me, or at least I think he did, I'd say it's likely he thinks on the same lane.

I had a dream. I gave a railroad station to my friend. A railroad station company, with a station, a train and everything in it. I don't have this to give him, but if I could I would, my friend is amazing. I'll probably will see if I turn this into a small story or just make a proper notation on that, and maybe I'll share it with him, maybe he'll like the story, maybe not, I just like him.


I had coffee in this fantastic mug I found totally lost and abandoned at the house of my grandparents today!!! It's incredible to find some new stuff out of nowhere, seeing this mug, the colors of it, just everything, it really made me happy! Okay, I'm such a silly person, but I couldn't be otherwise, I can't bring my thoughts down, they make me happy. When they're positive, I cherish them, when they're not, is bad and I try to avoid them, but anyway, there's a whole world inside my head, one the reasons I have this blog as well! The coffee was great, I took it with three teaspoons of Sugar and some cake!
God, what a suffocating artificial perfume of flowers in the air! Nothing against artificial stuff, on the contrary, this perfume is not entirely bad, it's just really too sweet, so it can be a bother too.


Lately I've seeing some people complaining about those who are already on Christmas season, such as myself, on memes and jokes mostly, but some really annoyed vent-it-outs too. As for me, I was actually holding back my Christmas madness the whole year, I'm so happy for finally having my favorite season so close, if I had the power, everything in my life would be Christmas land. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, because every individual is an universe, but just for me, for only me knows me better, in spite of everything. I love Christmas. I love Christmas and I'm happy this date exists, since before Christianity, and was so embrace and enriched by Christianity and people in general, I love everything that makes me happy. The world has a lot of beautiful stuff in it too, it's like that mug. No one sees the mug, I do see the mug, and it makes me happy!
Today was quite an experiment in my blog! This is how my sketchbook looks like, with a lot of random notes, some repetitive words and phrases too, so I can take them out of my head. This is also how the feed of my friends used to look like when I wasn't in control of myself, rather leaded by my anxiety. Messages and messages, everything that went into my head. I do still talk to them, but I'm much more respectful of their space now, and I still have a long way to go to be a better person for them, and for myself too. I'm breathing, I'm breathing, the wind splashes into my face, the wind of the ventilator, thank God it exists, thank God at least one ventilator is working with not too much noise, a small one, but much more reliable. Is there a God, I ask myself? I think there is, but I'm not a religious person, so anyway....
Honestly, today was just a test, you probably already left... if you haven't... wow, there's someone who actually likes my posts...  thank you, dear reader.
For today this is it, my thoughts of right now.... it's 3 and a half PM now, I wish you a wonderful day and I see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts