Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week! In which we celebrate the beautiful Christmas season!

Hello to you, dear reader of this post!! Happy Monday to you and good evening!! Here we are, in Christmas season, and the last season of November as well, how are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and I hope you're having a good day and I do hope you may have a great week! As for me, today was a calm day, I woke up earlier than usual, did my stuff, went to college, had to make some real progress with my work mate on the project for Wednesday, yes, we have a lot to do. But it's Christmas season, so regardless of my mood, things feel fine and amazing. I love it. I love Christmas. And I did some progress on the work! A lot, actually, which is great! Vacations are coming soon, which is such a lovely happening, the true December experience indeed! Regarldess of anything, this year feels more calmer than my messy second semester in college, that one was quite an adventure, LOTS going on, Oh God, you guys have no idea, me arriving at college at 9AM and leaving it at 10PM, I'm not even kidding, it was such a disgraceful mess, this one is way more calmer, though sometimes my mind is a jerk to me. Like I said, it's christmas season, vacations are coming and I love my friends and the things in my life! I'm so looking forward for the gifts! I will for sure buy new slippers or some nice new socks if I can, Maybe some more drawing materials or just something nice. I don't think I'll buy books cause I have like 7 to read on my shelf and on my phone, only if I found one that I can absolutely not miss. I'm not inclined to buy CD's either, Spotify made my life so much easier, though I respect CD'S a lot and I love them. I'm so excited for my gifts! I'm pretty sure it will be a very fruitful season and the celebration of things that make us happy, a true party!!
So, like I said, today is picture of the week day, and I have a couple to show you guys, already from the christmas decoration of this year! I'm so happy to show it to you guys! This year's christmas decorations are looking so amazing, it's like they get more beautiful each year! Okay, I cannot ignore the state of the poor Santa Clauses under the tree, that get older and older by each passing christmas, some so broken they are headless. I will write a poem about it soon, and will show that there's beauty in it too! Please believe me, this season is filled with beauty and joy! So, anyway, enough blabbering about Christmas, I'll have plenty of time to do that on December, let's jump into the pictures, yahoo!!

This Snowman has been one of my favorites for so long now, each christmas season he comes and he makes us so happy! He's so jolly and bright, I love him deeply!
A Christmas Garland filled with nature and flowers, it warms my heart! It is so adorable and enjoyable and just extremely delightful to look at! Really a wonderful thing.

Some people just have their ordinary ornaments on the tree, we have a whole party of stuffed cuties! Say hello to Mr. Penguim and his friend Mr. Reindeer! They look so wonderful and well put together!
And the last but not least, a whole gathering of Christmas souls around the very much enjoyable christmas tree! How splendid! It fills my heart with the most pure joy to see it.
And with those pics we bring this post to a close! But worry not, there're plenty of Christmas to come this days and on the next month as well! It will be a wonderful and polite celebration filled with amazingness and discovery! Thank you so much for being here and reading this post, you are the very best, see you next time! Wish you a wonderful rest.

Comments

Popular Posts