Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

Picture of the week! In which we return to the flowers around the tree

Hello everyone!! Happy Monday to you and good afternoon as well! Yes! Today I don't have college so I'm being able to write a little earlier, which is something that makes me so happy! And it started to rain as well, and after how hot Sunday was, some good rain is so amazing! But I love rain so I'll take it everytime! Anyway, how are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are indeed going fine! Today is the start of a new week as we go deeper in November and approach Christmas, my favorite season of the year, and also Thanksgiving, a lovely holiday as well. I do hope you may have a good week, I think it might be a really nice one! We'll see it together, as we go through!
Today is Monday, like I said! In order to help me with my blog, I came with some more organized thematics in September and applied them in October, I brought the sketch of the week, and when I don't have anything in specific to write, on Mondays we have Picture of the week! It helps me a lot because it gives me a reason to write a post when I'm having some creative block, pushes me to write even when I don't have any subject I particularly want to talk, just writing and talking with you guys, and practicing too! Always good! Recently I went to the garden and found out something. But first...


Some week ago, I wrote the tale of the tree pictures, and this was the last one. In the space between the tree and the grass, there were flowers that died. The place was empty until I recently found it was with flowers again! I wondered if they were replanted or they grew by themselves on the seeds of whatever was left of the old plants that used to be there. Well, today we have the answer to my question!


The flowers were replanted! The original ones used to be white, these ones are colorful! Which is also lovely in a different but still very much valuable way! It would be cool to think the plants grew up again from the ashes, but it's also nice to know that the owner of the garden realized that place could use some flowers again and planted some in that empty place! It definitely looks like a garden filled with life again. Good call indeed! Not the original ones, but actually, this is even better, because now we know that these plants didn't come out of nowhere, they had to be put there first. I love flowers. It's crazy to think they only appeared on Earth on the Cretaceous Period, in the last part of the Dinosaur era. Earth spent billions of years before the first ones could appear, and in an extremely short space of time geologically, they made such an impact, and look around you, they're everywhere now, being embraced by us humans, because how could we not embrace them? They were designed to delight, it's their whole purpose. Humans are so much diverse, but animals and plants always come for their specific reasons. I'm taking this from the Still Alice movie, but like butterflies, many flowers only live up for some weeks at best and they die, but it's a beautiful life they have indeed. It makes the world more vibrant and at least makes me happy. I like taking pictures of flowers... 
This small monologue and this picture is what we have for today! But since Christmas month is so close, before I go I wanted to share a last picture with you guys, one of christmas decorations, a beautiful reminder of the amazing season we are about to enter!


A nice Christmas bear to you guys! Thank you so much for being here today! You are the very best! I'm so happy to have you here! See you guys on Wednesday, and again, thank yoou! Have a wonderful day and a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular Posts