Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Album of the month! The Christmas wonderland with Michael Bublé!

And hello again everyone!! Happy Friday and I wish you the best! Usually I do my album of the month section on the end of the month, but since it's Christmas and December, I am actually planning on doing the Album of the month two times! Christmas is a musical season as well, and I love it so much for it as well! I don't know yet if I'll be able to do it, but if I can, it will be amazing, so many albums to highlight, and the one I'm about to talk about is truly one of the kings of the season! Not that the other ones are not superb, but this one really had an impact in my life, not only on Christmas of 2017, but really on my life in general! Here's for Michael Bublé's Christmas!


This album collects many classics of this wonderful season and it gives a true Bublé treatment, which means a wonderful big jazz band, lots of glamour and nostalgia, and lots of personality as well from Monsieur Christmas! In the middle of a wonderful journey, we also see beautiful sentimental rings to consagrated songs such as Ave Maria and Silent Night. We also have a huge Christmas party with Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad and a truly tender song with Cold December Night, one of my favorites! I've been listening to Michael Bublé since 2016, I was introduced to him by Riley Elmore, one of my idols, and I've became a huge admirer of his since then! I've been knowing him by small portions every time, and I only met his Christmas Album in the end of 2017, with me using Spotify and all that. It was a huge adiction to my life and my love of Christmas since then, truly remarkable! Honestly it makes me a bit frustrated on writing this post, because I'm not doing justice to how wonderful this album is, at least for me. All what I write is my opinion, I don't owe the truth and I have no intention of doing it, but since this is my blog, well anyway, just sharing my world with you guys, stuff of my mind and everything of that kind. Well, maybe you will listen to this album and will like it as well, maybe you don't, maybe you won't even pay attention to this at all, but well, at least for me I love it!
And if you don't have Spotify, don't worry, I have the Youtube link to it right here!

And this is what we have for today! Since I love Christmas so much, I'll try to highlight another christmas album soon this month! Maybe next to the actual christmas date, but anyway, if I don't, at least this album is one of my favorites! So anyway, wish you a wonderful December always, and you're the very best, thank you so much, and I see you next time!

Comments