Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

Album of the month! The Christmas wonderland with Michael Bublé!

And hello again everyone!! Happy Friday and I wish you the best! Usually I do my album of the month section on the end of the month, but since it's Christmas and December, I am actually planning on doing the Album of the month two times! Christmas is a musical season as well, and I love it so much for it as well! I don't know yet if I'll be able to do it, but if I can, it will be amazing, so many albums to highlight, and the one I'm about to talk about is truly one of the kings of the season! Not that the other ones are not superb, but this one really had an impact in my life, not only on Christmas of 2017, but really on my life in general! Here's for Michael Bublé's Christmas!


This album collects many classics of this wonderful season and it gives a true Bublé treatment, which means a wonderful big jazz band, lots of glamour and nostalgia, and lots of personality as well from Monsieur Christmas! In the middle of a wonderful journey, we also see beautiful sentimental rings to consagrated songs such as Ave Maria and Silent Night. We also have a huge Christmas party with Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad and a truly tender song with Cold December Night, one of my favorites! I've been listening to Michael Bublé since 2016, I was introduced to him by Riley Elmore, one of my idols, and I've became a huge admirer of his since then! I've been knowing him by small portions every time, and I only met his Christmas Album in the end of 2017, with me using Spotify and all that. It was a huge adiction to my life and my love of Christmas since then, truly remarkable! Honestly it makes me a bit frustrated on writing this post, because I'm not doing justice to how wonderful this album is, at least for me. All what I write is my opinion, I don't owe the truth and I have no intention of doing it, but since this is my blog, well anyway, just sharing my world with you guys, stuff of my mind and everything of that kind. Well, maybe you will listen to this album and will like it as well, maybe you don't, maybe you won't even pay attention to this at all, but well, at least for me I love it!
And if you don't have Spotify, don't worry, I have the Youtube link to it right here!

And this is what we have for today! Since I love Christmas so much, I'll try to highlight another christmas album soon this month! Maybe next to the actual christmas date, but anyway, if I don't, at least this album is one of my favorites! So anyway, wish you a wonderful December always, and you're the very best, thank you so much, and I see you next time!

Comments